22 Ways to Screw Up your Engine

thunder550
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: 22 Ways to Screw Up your Engine

Post by thunder550 »

Big Block Power wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:24 pm Right your not seeing anything on the water that day. Raining in Az and Maybe 50 degrees. Wasn't the best of weather for Az. I will tell you t550 you need to get out there.. It was beautiful. I wish I could boat it. Next trip. It's long slow haul out there. Even a sand beach. It has to be packed in the summer. I heard they close it to people at about 10 am because it's too crowed.
I'm sure we'll try to hit it this coming summer. Pleasant is nice and close, and the annual pass is great, but I get the itch to try something different on occasion.
1995 Cobalt 252 - 502 Mag EFI - Bravo 1 - 21" Revolution 4
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: 22 Ways to Screw Up your Engine

Post by Big Block Power »

thunder550 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:05 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:24 pm Right your not seeing anything on the water that day. Raining in Az and Maybe 50 degrees. Wasn't the best of weather for Az. I will tell you t550 you need to get out there.. It was beautiful. I wish I could boat it. Next trip. It's long slow haul out there. Even a sand beach. It has to be packed in the summer. I heard they close it to people at about 10 am because it's too crowed.
I'm sure we'll try to hit it this coming summer. Pleasant is nice and close, and the annual pass is great, but I get the itch to try something different on occasion.
Yes pesent was great just nice to know canyon looks very nice. Just not nice to get too.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!