Bobo87
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: New Member

Post by Bobo87 »

GDane,

I boat on Lake Livingston in East Texas. Nice to see a fellow Big 12 Fan. How about you? Where are you planning on launching that beautiful R7?

Guns Up!
2007 212 5.0 GXi DP Volvo Penta
Tubing, Skiing, and all around boating fun!
Texas Sun & Fun!
2016 Yamaha VX Cruiser
gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by gdane »

Bobo87 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:43 am GDane,

I boat on Lake Livingston in East Texas. Nice to see a fellow Big 12 Fan. How about you? Where are you planning on launching that beautiful R7?

Guns Up!
B87, We have a weekender home and dock on Table Rock. Go Red Raiders just anybody but KU this year!!!!
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by gdane »

Big Block Power wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:31 pm
Table Rockin wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:43 am
liquid wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:44 am Sounds like the contingent on Table Rock from CC is strong. Can't wait to see 2018 pics in Liquid's Lounge. I mean THE liquid Lounge. Honorary Oscar should be present.
I'm thinking we should buy up some real estate on a cove somewhere on TR and create the CC compound/cove. gdane can move his liquid lounge over so that covers our community slip requirement. We could buy one of those big blowup trampoline thingy's and anchor it in the middle of the cove for the kids.

Plenty of land for sale down there so I'll buy that. Just need someone to build some houses/shacks/double wides/I'm going broke quick. Lol. Regional CC members are welcome as well if they care to trailer to the lake :D
My trailer is hitched up already. Count me in :-)
BB anf TB rocking, I'm in We need to have a date set to raft up this summer!!
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by NautiGirl »

gdane wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:45 am

Guns Up!
B87, We have a weekender home and dock on Table Rock. Go Red Raiders just anybody but KU this year!!!!
Excellent! We finally have some basketball fans here... But sorry Jeff is diehard KU fan (born in Lawrence) and I am a Kentucky Wildcat... We are both having terrible seasons but love basketball regardless!
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
CANDIED RED 2007 222 320hp 6.2L
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
Bobo87
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Bobo87 »

NG,

Both have excellent traditions and will rebound quickly. Being the step child of Texas I am just happy to enjoy the ride! Love beating KU! Sorry Jeff.

Wreck'em Tech!
2007 212 5.0 GXi DP Volvo Penta
Tubing, Skiing, and all around boating fun!
Texas Sun & Fun!
2016 Yamaha VX Cruiser
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Big Block Power »

NautiGirl wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:57 am
gdane wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:45 am

Guns Up!
Excellent! We finally have some basketball fans here... But sorry Jeff is diehard KU fan (born in Lawrence) and I am a Kentucky Wildcat... We are both having terrible seasons but love basketball regardless!
I'm kind oh oh those are fighting words.lol
I knew the Nauiti's won't let that one go. I have another KU buddy and I love to see the Badgers beat them. Oh sorry guys.lol
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by gdane »

Yep I'm a basketball fan. Thought that Smart was a great hire at Texas. But as usual my horns suck. I will probably go see the Texas KU game next week. I'll be the only fan wearing the burnt orange!
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Big Block Power »

gdane wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:47 am Yep I'm a basketball fan. Thought that Smart was a great hire at Texas. But as usual my horns suck. I will probably go see the Texas KU game next week. I'll be the only fan wearing the burnt orange!
Don't worry Katie will make you a t shirt :-)
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Soonerfan
Captain
Captain

Post by Soonerfan »

gdane wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:03 am
Soonerfan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:47 am Welcome from Oklahoma! Beautiful boat you have there and looking forward to more pics! I am very partial to the R models! :)
Hey Soonerfan, Where do you boat in Oklahoma? At least we have great tastes in boats not so much in colleges I'm a horn grad!
We hang at Texoma, and at least we both root for the big 12! Wife and I are OU grads and we currently have 2 boys at OU. Every time I go to see them it amazes me how many of their friend we meet are OU students from Texas!
2018 R7 Surf (Sold Fall 2021)
2022 R8 Surf Ordered August 2021
tgrace98
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by tgrace98 »

Wow I am late to the party on this thread. Welcome gdane! As Table Rockin has said I am also a table rock lake boater! Been going for years just finally got my own place and a new to me Cobalt in the last few months. I am also on Indian Point and have a slip at the harbor. My boat isn't there yet because they haven't installed my lift yet and my boat is winterized. But it should be down there early April!

Most of my experience on Table Rock is near Kimberling City. One of my best friends has a place not to far from the Kimberling City bridge so I am really familiar with that area.

From reading this tread it sounds like you, table, and I would get along really well lol. I am always up for a meet up that includes a cooler full of adult beverages :)
2019 Cobalt R7 VP 6.2 380hp
“Smooth Operator”

Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by gdane »

tgrace98 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:27 am Wow I am late to the party on this thread. Welcome gdane! As Table Rockin has said I am also a table rock lake boater! Been going for years just finally got my own place and a new to me Cobalt in the last few months. I am also on Indian Point and have a slip at the harbor. My boat isn't there yet because they haven't installed my lift yet and my boat is winterized. But it should be down there early April!

Most of my experience on Table Rock is near Kimberling City. One of my best friends has a place not to far from the Kimberling City bridge so I am really familiar with that area.

From reading this tread it sounds like you, table, and I would get along really well lol. I am always up for a meet up that includes a cooler full of adult beverages :)
Tgrace, Yep looking forward to tipping a few back with you and Table Rockin. We are close to point 21 by the Pizza Hut on the water. Have you been to this part of the lake? My wife and I have friends in Little Cow Creek so we try and make a run that way. If you do make a run this way let me know we are easy to find on our dock " The Liquid Lounge" We have a weekender home there for the last 11 years.
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by gdane »

Soonerfan wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:56 am
gdane wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:03 am
Soonerfan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:47 am Welcome from Oklahoma! Beautiful boat you have there and looking forward to more pics! I am very partial to the R models! :)
Hey Soonerfan, Where do you boat in Oklahoma? At least we have great tastes in boats not so much in colleges I'm a horn grad!
We hang at Texoma, and at least we both root for the big 12! Wife and I are OU grads and we currently have 2 boys at OU. Every time I go to see them it amazes me how many of their friend we meet are OU students from Texas!
Sooner Fan OU has to love the out of state tuition!! Man I grew up in Dallas/Plano My parents had a 24 foot Formula that we would trailer to Texoma
in the summer. Found memories of that lake.
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
tgrace98
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by tgrace98 »

gdane wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:47 pm
Tgrace, Yep looking forward to tipping a few back with you and Table Rockin. We are close to point 21 by the Pizza Hut on the water. Have you been to this part of the lake? My wife and I have friends in Little Cow Creek so we try and make a run that way. If you do make a run this way let me know we are easy to find on our dock " The Liquid Lounge" We have a weekender home there for the last 11 years.
I cannot say that I have been that far west on the lake yet but I plan to make it all over this summer since I will finally have a boat down there for more than just a weekend.

I've been to Cow Creek a ton and I also like Mill creek which is pretty close to the 13 bridge.

I work from home for my job and have internet in my condo down there so I plan to pretty much live down there this summer. Will have to have a meetup for sure!
2019 Cobalt R7 VP 6.2 380hp
“Smooth Operator”

Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
Table Rockin
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Table Rockin »

tgrace98 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:16 pm I work from home for my job and have internet in my condo down there so I plan to pretty much live down there this summer. Will have to have a meetup for sure!
Goddamit....you should of kept that to yourself! Soooooooooo.....envious.
2017 R7 WSS Volvo 6.0L 430 HP
"The Mistress"
Table Rock Lake, MO (Indian Point Area)
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by NautiGirl »

Bobo87 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:13 am NG,

Both have excellent traditions and will rebound quickly. Being the step child of Texas I am just happy to enjoy the ride! Love beating KU! Sorry Jeff.

Wreck'em Tech!
It's ok no need to apologize, I have nothing against TT, the program has come a long way......but I do love winning the big 12.....fourteen times in a row.

Better luck next year.

Rock Chalk!
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
CANDIED RED 2007 222 320hp 6.2L
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"