Bobo87
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: New Member

Post by Bobo87 »

Another Texas Sized Howdy Wecome!
2007 212 5.0 GXi DP Volvo Penta
Tubing, Skiing, and all around boating fun!
Texas Sun & Fun!
2016 Yamaha VX Cruiser
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Ytmsn »

Welcome again from Oklahoma! Glad you found us and it sounds like you'll fit right in!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by gdane »

Driller, Where do you boat in Texas?
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by gdane »

Big Block Power wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:30 pm
Table Rockin wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:07 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:35 pm
We rented a 52ft houseboat 3 years in a row about 25 years ago.
Im dying to do this for a week. I think it would be F'n awesome to spend nights in a secluded cove and be constantly on the water. We could tug my boat behind. Wife not that interested unfortunately. Shes not too keen on being cramped up with folks.
It was one of the best things I ever did. Three other couples and towed our boat on the side of the house boat. Table Rock looked a whole ply different then. So did I.lol
Table Rockin And Big Block
The new houseboats on TRL are awesome. Fully equipped with a hot tub on the upper deck!!!
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by gdane »

Bobo87 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:59 pm Another Texas Sized Howdy Wecome!
Thanks Bobo87, Where do you boat in Texas?
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
Soonerfan
Captain
Captain

Post by Soonerfan »

Welcome from Oklahoma! Beautiful boat you have there and looking forward to more pics! I am very partial to the R models! :)
2018 R7 Surf (Sold Fall 2021)
2022 R8 Surf Ordered August 2021
ColinC
Captain
Captain

Post by ColinC »

gdane wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:04 pm Hey ColinC,
Great to have found this site,.
I think the boating season is short in Missouri!
What is the boating season is Toronto?
Typically mid-May to mid-October. Though the season is short the lakes are beautiful and rugged. Clean, clear water, pine trees and granite. Very similar to the lakes you find in the Adirondacks or Winnipesaukee.
2007 Cobalt 212 with 5.7L Volvo gi
Toronto, Canada
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by liquid »

gdane wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:48 pm <r><QUOTE author="Table Rockin" post_id="17208" time="1518132486" user_id="337"><s>
Table Rockin wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:28 pm</s>
<QUOTE author="gdane" post_id="17205" time="1518130851" user_id="508"><s>
gdane wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:00 pm</s>
Table Rockin,<br/>
Do you or tgrace98 go to the Cobalt regatta? <br/>
I tried to buy my R7 from the Harbor but they wouldn't sharpen up their pencil.
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

We did not go to the Regatta last year. Didnt really even know about it since we were kind of new to the lake last year. The year prior (2016) we ended up randomly going down for a week and took the boat. We usually have gone to LOTO but one week at Table Rock and thats all it took. Started looking for places Fall of 2016. I started the year at the State Park Marina waiting for the new dock at the Harbor to get finished. Didnt get moved over till early October 2017. <br/>
<br/>
Harbor no good on pricing huh? I have not bought any boats from them in the past but I do have a deal lined up on a soon to be traded in 2017 R7 WSS that IMO is a good deal. Is your boat at Campbell Point? That marina looks awesome.
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

GOOD LUCK on buying the R7 we love our boat. We are on a private dock around by the pizza hut by Shell Knob. We make runs to a friends in Little Cow Creek.<br/>
We could stop by Indian Point if you are down. If you make it up our way let me know. We are easy to find on our dock the " Liquid Lounge". And Yes we gave up on LOTO 25 years ago!!
This lounge of yours appeals to me... like I belong there somehow... hmm.

Sounds like the contingent on Table Rock from CC is strong. Can't wait to see 2018 pics in Liquid's Lounge. I mean THE liquid Lounge. Honorary Oscar should be present.

Welcome GD. Very slick rig.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by gdane »

Soonerfan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:47 am Welcome from Oklahoma! Beautiful boat you have there and looking forward to more pics! I am very partial to the R models! :)
Hey Soonerfan, Where do you boat in Oklahoma? At least we have great tastes in boats not so much in colleges I'm a horn grad!
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by gdane »

Table Rockin wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:28 pm
gdane wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:00 pm Table Rockin,
Do you or tgrace98 go to the Cobalt regatta?
I tried to buy my R7 from the Harbor but they wouldn't sharpen up their pencil.
We did not go to the Regatta last year. Didnt really even know about it since we were kind of new to the lake last year. The year prior (2016) we ended up randomly going down for a week and took the boat. We usually have gone to LOTO but one week at Table Rock and thats all it took. Started looking for places Fall of 2016. I started the year at the State Park Marina waiting for the new dock at the Harbor to get finished. Didnt get moved over till early October 2017.

Harbor no good on pricing huh? I have not bought any boats from them in the past but I do have a deal lined up on a soon to be traded in 2017 R7 WSS that IMO is a good deal. Is your boat at Campbell Point? That marina looks awesome.
Hey Table Rockin I looked to see who I dealt with at the Harbor and found Bob Cox's biz card. He is one of the owners. Who are you dealing with?
Once again good luck on your R7 deal
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Tuscany »

Welcome from Buffalo.
Never read this site with others near by, because hysterical laughing is sometimes involved.
Consider yourself warned, and welcomed. 🤣
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
Table Rockin
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Table Rockin »

gdane wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:08 am Hey Table Rockin I looked to see who I dealt with at the Harbor and found Bob Cox's biz card. He is one of the owners. Who are you dealing with?
Once again good luck on your R7 deal
Originally talked to Phil Cox (Bob's brother) about concerns with my lift because I was worried a 28' boat would be too heavy. Like any enterprising individual he asked if there was anything he could do to help me find a new boat. So I told him what I was looking for and within days they called about the R7 that was coming in on trade. From that point I talked to Trey the sales manager. My experience with them has been limited at this point but they have come through on every promise made to date and the deal for the R7 is more than fair for the boat I'm getting. They also moved my boat lift from the State Park Marina (they own that one as well) to the Harbor for free which, while isnt the biggest deal, was nice.
2017 R7 WSS Volvo 6.0L 430 HP
"The Mistress"
Table Rock Lake, MO (Indian Point Area)
Table Rockin
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Table Rockin »

gdane wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:36 am The new houseboats on TRL are awesome. Fully equipped with a hot tub on the upper deck!!!
i actually toyed with the idea of buying an older houseboat to be slipped in the same marina and just stay on that when go down. I personally think I would love that. Always on the water, especially at night. Wife was not on board with that and the prospect of paying for two slip leases annually wasnt too appealing. But hey! it would be more condo rental income!
"The Mistress"
Table Rockin
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Table Rockin »

liquid wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:44 am Sounds like the contingent on Table Rock from CC is strong. Can't wait to see 2018 pics in Liquid's Lounge. I mean THE liquid Lounge. Honorary Oscar should be present.
I'm thinking we should buy up some real estate on a cove somewhere on TR and create the CC compound/cove. gdane can move his liquid lounge over so that covers our community slip requirement. We could buy one of those big blowup trampoline thingy's and anchor it in the middle of the cove for the kids.

Plenty of land for sale down there so I'll buy that. Just need someone to build some houses/shacks/double wides/I'm going broke quick. Lol. Regional CC members are welcome as well if they care to trailer to the lake :D
"The Mistress"
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Ytmsn »

Ohhh you fit nicely here. Our favorite past time is spending other people's money!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!