Food Thread

(non-boating; no politics!)
dustinm
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Food Thread

Post by dustinm »

AsLan7 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:38 pm
Ytmsn wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:37 pm Dang A7! I need to get on the Site a little more often! You posted this like forever ago and I'm just now seeing it! And I'm glad you like my marinade. It's good stuff!

Hopefully with fall coming on I'll be checking in a little more often. It's been a super busy summer!
More like I should come visit you YT. You got that Wedding chapel built yet?. :D

…and that looks good sailor. 👍

You know when they get it finished the CC crew should break it in!!! We can have a grill/smoke off!! I wont eat for 2 weeks prior so I can help judge the competition. Dont worry BBP we will have a cheese whiz category :lol: :lol: :lol:
CS23
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: Food Thread

Post by AsLan7 »

dustinm wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:39 am
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:38 pm
Ytmsn wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:37 pm Dang A7! I need to get on the Site a little more often! You posted this like forever ago and I'm just now seeing it! And I'm glad you like my marinade. It's good stuff!

Hopefully with fall coming on I'll be checking in a little more often. It's been a super busy summer!
More like I should come visit you YT. You got that Wedding chapel built yet?. :D

…and that looks good sailor. 👍

You know when they get it finished the CC crew should break it in!!! We can have a grill/smoke off!! I wont eat for 2 weeks prior so I can help judge the competition. Dont worry BBP we will have a cheese whiz category :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like your thinkin' dm!
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)