(23SC, 25SC, 30SC, 24SD, 26SD)
Santanig5
Ensign
Ensign

No fuel reading

Post by Santanig5 »

Greetings,
Another noob question.
I had performed a factory reset of my Glass Cockpit and lost all the layouts. I was able to recreate them however my fuel gauge is not showing any level, it was there before the reset as shown in the attached picture, I am obviously doing something wrong but have no idea what it could be.
My second issue also shown is that it when I power down boat the chart plotter (left screen) is not saved, it defaults back to the engine screen and I have to reselect the charts every time, I cannot find a way to save my charts as default for the left screen.
Also of note, in the middle of the screen it shows the rudder position, if that is supposed to be my O.B. it does not change no matter the actual position of the motor and I cannot replace that gauge data, when I touch and hold the screen it just places an blue box around the field, but does not offer me any options.

Any help would be appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2019 25SC
Krob1114
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: No fuel reading

Post by Krob1114 »

There are several here who are better at advice on the Garmins. Maybe they'll chime in. It took me forever to change my right screen to were the depth gauge was more prominent than the water temperature. I was finally able to put it in the top and middle of the right screen.
With all the different things you've mentioned, you might want to consider the dealer.
2019 Cobalt R3 @ Greers Ferry Lake, AR
Home in Hernando, MS