CS22 RGB Light Controller

(200, 210, 220, CS series)
Land_Locked
Ensign
Ensign

CS22 RGB Light Controller

Post by Land_Locked »

Does anyone know what LED controller is installed in a 2022 CS22? Trying to finish up my tower speaker install (JL M3 7.7" RGB) and not certain what to tie the RGB wires into.
2022 CS22 Volvo 250/DP Family Truckster
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: CS22 RGB Light Controller

Post by AsLan7 »

No idea but so glad you found us L_l.

Hopefully someone here will chime in shortly.

And welcome aboard mate.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
Land_Locked
Ensign
Ensign

Re: CS22 RGB Light Controller

Post by Land_Locked »

Thanks for the warem welcome!

So far no updates on the RGB install but I got everything buttoned up last night and for whatever reason my sub stopped working. We spent nearly two hours trying to set up the system and finally had it all dialed in. Mounted the amp and tucked the wires, replaced all the panels and umpteen screws in each, mounted the Kicker 10" sub tube (dual subs) and decided to fire it up one last time before calling it a night. I have the subs and tower speakers connected to Zone 3 on the Fusion MS670B factory head unit and when I turned it all on.....no subs. Being as it was already after 10pm and I didn't want to upset my friend's neighbors, we called it a night and will get back at it this evening. But I doubt we'll worry about RGBs for now. Thus far I haven't had it out after dark, although I did use the cabin RGB lighting lastnight while putting the jigsaw puzzle panel back into place, but at some point I'm sure I will use it on the water after dark. So it would be nice to have my tower speakers lit with the cabin RGBs to enhance the experience a bit.
2022 CS22 Volvo 250/DP Family Truckster