2018 Cinci Boat Show

NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

2018 Cinci Boat Show

Post by NautiGirl »

Thought I would share some pics to help us all get thru the cold and snow. Lodder's was the Cobalt dealer for this show....I think we have all ordered the black bolt cover pieces for the deck lids on all of our boats from them. Nice people!

Call me bias but nothing competes with a Cobalt...Sea Ray, bless their hearts, tries...pics attached where they are attempting to copy the interior! Good try but no...just not the same quality.

The new tower's are pretty sweet...never used to be a tower person but ours has grown on us...these new ones are pretty heavy duty...BB it could quite possibly knock down your garage before hurting the tower. The LED logo in them looks pretty cool too.

We love the new glass dash...looks sweet and for the techy people that we are its fun to scroll thru the touch screen menu and check everything out. I do hate the suede like material above the screens...the windshield doesn't offer a lot of protection and to me it looks like that wouldn't like getting wet and just wouldn't be very durable over the life of the boat.

The local seadek dealer had a booth there and we talked to them and found out they they did the floors on the boats that were at the show. Kinda like the Cobalt "C" in the floor...getting the platform done is on our short list of things to do!

Had to take a pic of my favorite feature on any boat..."Captain Katie's Call"

How many days til spring?!?!?! Enjoy the pics!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
CANDIED RED 2007 222 320hp 6.2L - Sold
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: 2018 Cinci Boat Show

Post by NautiGirl »

More Pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
KENTUCKY
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by NautiGirl »

Because there can never be enough pics....
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
KENTUCKY
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by NautiGirl »

And more...

Not a big fan of the new docking lights...maybe I don't like change but I think the old style looks way better.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
KENTUCKY
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by NautiGirl »

And I just love the 50th Anniversary Badge...maybe i'll have one in 2028 on a 2018 boat!
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
KENTUCKY
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Big Block Power »

Thanks Nauti's :-)
No Dreamsickel one?
I would love one of those towers. Someday. Yes I'll have a 50 anniversary badge ago in 2028 lol :-)
Might have to just order one. Who will know the diff anyways. Looks like they had a pretty big display.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by NautiGirl »

No dreamsicle...was very disappointed! Lodder's had 8 boats on display...the R5 had stains on the seats when we stepped onboard ...we were both like OMG can we get something to clean this?!?! 100k boat sitting there with stains spills on the new seats!
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
KENTUCKY
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Big Block Power »

I can't believe what happens to boats and rv's at shows. I don't mind the docking lights but yes rather have them all recessed.
At the rv show my brother had his trailers on people actually used the toilets. Wth!
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by AsLan7 »

Thanks for taking the time to post lots of pics Nauti.

Helps ease the pain of this 14 degree day in Pit.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Tuscany »

NautiGirl wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:06 pm No dreamsicle...was very disappointed! Lodder's had 8 boats on display...the R5 had stains on the seats when we stepped onboard ...we were both like OMG can we get something to clean this?!?! 100k boat sitting there with stains spills on the new seats!
...and that’s why I order everything we drive. My boat came in from Neodesha, set up and in my possession immediately.
I have severe OCD and make no apologies.
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Tuscany »

Katie, I originally ordered Seatek for the swim platform. It’s very attractive, but my dealer advised against it. He says dirt from shoe prints stick, especially when wet, and it usually takes acetone to remove it completely. They are not fans of the product.
So, whether it does or doesn’t is something you may want to ask other opinions. I’m just very picky on cleanliness, so my views are critical on what cleans up and keeps looking new.

The platform gets all of our foot traffic, and is the place we remove our shoes. Always dirty from our shoes until the first full stop where rushing water cleans it off, and dries almost as fast.
Also, the platform lights look great against the white platform at night.
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Ytmsn »

The covering on my 240 was fairly easy to keep clean. And then when I bought my 262, part of the deal was a buff and wax. I was amazed at how clean the deck came out with a simple power wash... it looked brand new. If it wasn't for being grey and having that ridiculous M on there I'd leave it alone, but I already have the replacement waiting to be installed.

And then when I went to pick it up the salesman didn't take off his shoes when he filled up the boat and left tracks. I was worried it wouldn't come out but it was no big deal. It came right out.

Katie its pricey but ohhh so worth it. Just DO it! You'll be glad you did!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Tuscany »

It is definitely the most attractive.
The one thing I like about it is the absence of snaps.
Sea Grass is very thin, and the snaps stick up and can hurt your feet.
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by NautiGirl »

I was hoping you would chime in on this... That makes me feel better! Of course I asked the guys that sell the stuff and they say that's a plus of the product it cleans uo easy and doesn't stain.

The new colors are gonna be a good match with our interior so I'm excited. I hate the carpet and the stupid snaps so I think we will love this!
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
KENTUCKY
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Ytmsn »

I got the "C" logo on the lower deck. I wish it as larger, and I should have told them to place it lower instead of in the center. I think my upper deck is going to cover it a bit. Ah well...

Yes, it cleans easy. I never power washed my boat until the fall, there was no need to. When I did I just kept the nozzle away to keep from cutting it. It looks new again, but then it never looked dirty before, if that makes sense?
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!