Cobalt factory interior accent led lighting

(200, 210, 220, CS series)
Chrispval
Commander
Commander

Re: Cobalt factory interior accent led lighting

Post by Chrispval »

tarachanowicz wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:07 pm I have a question
I have noticed that the new cobalt have option to get interior led accent lighting. I have contacted dealer and they have no boats in inventory with the option. I am wondering if cobalt uses the flex light strips or the solid light tubes for their led accent lights? Cobalt customer service recommended to contact dealer and check one out on the lot. Does anyone here have this option on theirs from factory? I'm Leary of the ebay/Amazon ones and if they last. If anyone knows what they use would be helpful. I was looking at putting some on my
Regards Shawn.
I have the factory RGB lighting and transom lighting. I alsl have lighting on my JL towers. I will post some picss
weekend.
2018 Cobalt R3WSS 350 Volvo
doubledinn69
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Cobalt factory interior accent led lighting

Post by doubledinn69 »

Yikes, I did not know that, I probably should've. Wouldn't that be something as I'm pretty sure I tried it multiple times over different days and what a coincidence if I put it in the wrong way each and every time. I'll give it another shot. Thanks!!
Big Block Power wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:17 pm Na I just buy from ebay cheap China crap. I don't get the good stuff like big gib gets 😂😂
It happens. I'm sure you could build up the contacts with soldier? Or maybe the socket just isn't pushing up good enough. Oh you do know you can only put a led light in 1 way correct. Just throwing that out there.