New Tubes Ordered

AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: New Tubes Ordered

Post by AsLan7 »

DockRocker wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:32 pm I bought an Airhead Griffin 3 last year. Its a great tube and very easy to get it outside the wake because the edges are turned up like wings. We liked it so much I bought another one just like it. We now have 6 tubes and this Griffin 3 is the best. Very easy to get it flying outside the wake!
Totally agree on the turned up edge tubes. They are our favorite as well. You get great action slinging outside the wakes without catching a wave causing a flip.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Big Block Power »

AsLan7 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:29 pm
DockRocker wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:32 pm I bought an Airhead Griffin 3 last year. Its a great tube and very easy to get it outside the wake because the edges are turned up like wings. We liked it so much I bought another one just like it. We now have 6 tubes and this Griffin 3 is the best. Very easy to get it flying outside the wake!
Totally agree on the turned up edge tubes. They are our favorite as well. You get great action slinging outside the wakes without catching a wave causing a flip.
Yes the last 3 tubes we've had were identical to that griffin. Prob go with it again. Just tired of ripped seams.
I passed on the thrust. Had a great deal on it but the kids said it looked boring.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by AsLan7 »

Big Block Power wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:43 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:29 pm
Yes the last 3 tubes we've had were identical to that griffin. Prob go with it again. Just tired of ripped seams.
I passed on the thrust. Had a great deal on it but the kids said it looked boring.
Kid’s favorite tubes are warbird chariot 2 and paparazzi tube. As a matter of fact we have two warbirds that we put out simultaneously.
They always fight over it.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
Norris_Boating
Captain
Captain

Post by Norris_Boating »

O'Brien Sombrero 4-Person Towable Tube
Got this tube half way through last summer, quickly became my son's favorite, though my daughter hates it due to a lack of control while riding. Most of the adults really loved it too.

https://www.overtons.com/obrien-sombrer ... 20802.html
2016 220
2019 R7 Surf
White and Red V8-380CE EVC DP (FWD) - 380 hp
Cruiser64
Commander
Commander

Post by Cruiser64 »

Looks like a nice fun tube. Quick ebay search found one for $185

Looking at it for sure.
2004 262 w/8.1 GXi
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Just bought this tube. This was the going pierce everywhere. Found a make a offer on ebay. Couldn't go wrong $145!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by AsLan7 »

Nice bbp. You’re going to love the turned up sides. 👍👍
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

AsLan7 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:36 pm .
Nice bbp. You’re going to love the turned up sides. 👍👍
Yes thanks we've had one of these before and every tube after that has had the same sides. This was the kids choice. Can't wait for summer!
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!