Donzi 41 GT

cmattj
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Donzi 41 GT

Post by cmattj »

Ytmsn wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:40 pm I can picture that now.

"Honey let's go for a little run in the boat. I think I can make her hit 80 in these conditions! Oh yeah, and bring the baby too"
-Say-what-meme-62749.jpg
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:28 am Great history Matt.
Was your wife onboard with your “little project “?

Mine was always a little hesitant with our Donzi and newborn.😬
She new I bought a Dead player so my " easy deal I'll have her going in a couple months " stretched to a year.😂

She loved the Donzi and would be onboard again,and considering I'm on Grandkids right now I'm cleared for my next endeavor.
Geeze.. here we go :shock:
Ytmsn wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:40 pm I can picture that now.

"Honey let's go for a little run in the boat. I think I can make her hit 80 in these conditions! Oh yeah, and bring the baby too"
-Say-what-meme-62749.jpg
Funny story as My wife and I have my daughter and 6 year old granddaughter out for a sunset cruise.

It's loud..tabs down ...4000rpm and we're cruising 60mph.. I look back and my granddaughter is sleeping on my " we are going waaaay too fast face" daughters lap.

The sound of open exhaust droaning was the best luliby 😴 zzzzz. She loved papas fast red boat!
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO

California Delta
Table Rock Lake

#FARCON
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Ytmsn »

:lol: :lol: That's awesome!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by AsLan7 »

The sound of open exhaust droaning was the best luliby 😴 zzzzz.

Amen, Matt.
My mom and dad used to say the same thing about me when I was a little shaver. I’d fall right asleep on the white cushion with the red piping while cruising in their red Donzi....almost as if that little Donzi was symbolically giving birth to me into the world of boating. 🚤🚤🚤

For now I’ll just dream about getting one back again someday. 8-)

Great thread.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
TommyTahoe
Commander
Commander

Post by TommyTahoe »

cmattj wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:14 pm Shes been to the Bay from our house where big offshore Boats turn back. This was a lunch run to San Fransisco. yes it was terrifying and fun :lol:
Matt,

Nice job on the pit stop at Sam's Anchor Café! That's still one of my favorite haunts.
'01 226 5.7GXI
cmattj
Admiral
Admiral

Post by cmattj »

TommyTahoe wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:54 am
cmattj wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:14 pm Shes been to the Bay from our house where big offshore Boats turn back. This was a lunch run to San Fransisco. yes it was terrifying and fun :lol:
Matt,

Nice job on the pit stop at Sam's Anchor Café! That's still one of my favorite haunts.
Yes one of our favs too. Memorable by water as you know as it's an adventure from Stockton. Thinking the next time will be a Day game at Att park. Be better in our 282
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO

California Delta
Table Rock Lake

#FARCON