WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option

(Cobalt Boats)
Lifelongbtr
Commander
Commander

WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option

Post by Lifelongbtr »

Looking for a R7 Surf Trailer, please reach out if you have one for sale, thanks.
Lifelongbtr
Commander
Commander

Re: WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option

Post by Lifelongbtr »

Still looking, just keeping this active as I have someone interested in my current trailer.
Snowman8
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Snowman8 »

Good luck on your search but if you decide to go new look at Loadmaster trailers out of Port Clinton Ohio. It might take a while to get it built but they are worth it! They have Tuscany’s and my boat trailers on their website.

https://www.loadmasterboattrailer.com/

You guys knew I would say it eventually! :lol:
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Big Block Power »

Snowman8 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:15 am Good luck on your search but if you decide to go new look at Loadmaster trailers out of Port Clinton Ohio. It might take a while to get it built but they are worth it! They have Tuscany’s and my boat trailers on their website.

Or look at EzLoader! His second favorite 😂😂👍
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Snowman8
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Snowman8 »

Big Block Power wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:29 am
Snowman8 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:15 am Good luck on your search but if you decide to go new look at Loadmaster trailers out of Port Clinton Ohio. It might take a while to get it built but they are worth it! They have Tuscany’s and my boat trailers on their website.

Or look at EzLoader! His second favorite 😂😂👍
For sure! :mrgreen:
Lifelongbtr
Commander
Commander

Post by Lifelongbtr »

Thanks, I actually got a quote from them, with todays steel prices it was about $12k for their "stock" custom trailer, so it would probably be around $15k with the options I'd want. The real killer is $2/mi for delivery...
Snowman8
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Snowman8 »

Lifelongbtr wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:33 pm

Thanks, I actually got a quote from them, with todays steel prices it was about $12k for their "stock" custom trailer, so it would probably be around $15k with the options I'd want. The real killer is $2/mi for delivery...
I figured it would be high, I don’t want to tell you what I paid for mine 3 years ago. I drove 750 miles to pick it up myself but that was before these stupid high gas prices too. Good luck in your searches.
sailor55330
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by sailor55330 »

Snowman8 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:42 am
Lifelongbtr wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:33 pm

I figured it would be high, I don’t want to tell you what I paid for mine 3 years ago. I drove 750 miles to pick it up myself but that was before these stupid high gas prices too. Good luck in your searches.
I got a price about the same time you did Snow--(I was more curious than anything). The Steel market and raw materials have gone up, but not that much....that's obscene
Fleetwood
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Fleetwood »

Selling my 2020 EZ loader out of R7 surf trailer. No need for it anymore and only used once to get the boat in water.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TonyB
Ensign
Ensign

Post by TonyB »

Fleetwood wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:56 pm Selling my 2020 EZ loader out of R7 surf trailer. No need for it anymore and only used once to get the boat in water.
Any chance you still have this available? I imagine it works for a R7 non surf model as well?