WaterMade Boat Trailers

BudtheThirsty
Ensign
Ensign

WaterMade Boat Trailers

Post by BudtheThirsty »

Does anyone have any experience with WaterMade Boat trailers. They build custom trailers and are located near Lake of the Ozarks in central Missouri. They don't have near the lead times I'm hearing from some of the other manufactures discussed on the forum.
Krob1114
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: WaterMade Boat Trailers

Post by Krob1114 »

BudtheThirsty wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:54 pm Does anyone have any experience with WaterMade Boat trailers. They build custom trailers and are located near Lake of the Ozarks in central Missouri. They don't have near the lead times I'm hearing from some of the other manufactures discussed on the forum.
I've never heard of them. Did you price them?
2019 Cobalt R3 @ Greers Ferry Lake, AR
Home in Hernando, MS
Holy Smokes
Captain
Captain

Post by Holy Smokes »

I've never heard of them either and LOTO is our home lake. I've been around a few aluminum trailers, and they have a place in saltwater. However, in freshwater a solid steel trailer will out perform and better support the hull. I feel alum. flex too much and actually had a triple axle float to the surface at the ramp.

Check out http://haulritetrailers.net/ right at LOTO. Easy custom order process and I had my trailer from them within a few weeks. Have dealer contact info if you'd like.
2005 Cobalt 360, 496Mag HO's with Bravo 3X drives

LOTO - Lake of the Ozarks
BudtheThirsty
Ensign
Ensign

Post by BudtheThirsty »

Krob1114 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:26 am
BudtheThirsty wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:54 pm Does anyone have any experience with WaterMade Boat trailers. They build custom trailers and are located near Lake of the Ozarks in central Missouri. They don't have near the lead times I'm hearing from some of the other manufactures discussed on the forum.
I've never heard of them. Did you price them?

They quoted me $8100 for a trailer with 6k axles, 15 inch wheels, bow catcher, and surge brakes on both axles.

I will haul less than 400 miles a year so I don’t need a lot of bells and whistles but also don’t want subpar quality.
BudtheThirsty
Ensign
Ensign

Post by BudtheThirsty »

Holy Smokes wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:49 am I've never heard of them either and LOTO is our home lake. I've been around a few aluminum trailers, and they have a place in saltwater. However, in freshwater a solid steel trailer will out perform and better support the hull. I feel alum. flex too much and actually had a triple axle float to the surface at the ramp.

Check out http://haulritetrailers.net/ right at LOTO. Easy custom order process and I had my trailer from them within a few weeks. Have dealer contact info if you'd like.
Thanks for the information. I would love to have dealer contact information. I emailed them directly this morning too. Thanks
Holy Smokes
Captain
Captain

Post by Holy Smokes »

BudtheThirsty wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:37 am
Holy Smokes wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:49 am I've never heard of them either and LOTO is our home lake. I've been around a few aluminum trailers, and they have a place in saltwater. However, in freshwater a solid steel trailer will out perform and better support the hull. I feel alum. flex too much and actually had a triple axle float to the surface at the ramp.

Thanks for the information. I would love to have dealer contact information. I emailed them directly this morning too. Thanks
PM Sent
2005 Cobalt 360, 496Mag HO's with Bravo 3X drives

LOTO - Lake of the Ozarks