TRAILER WANTED for Cobalt 2023 R4 Surf

(Cobalt Boats)
brandboat23
Ensign
Ensign

Post by brandboat23 »

No Windless/Anchor, trailer needs to accommodate a forward drive, Dual-Axle is okay

MEASUREMENTS length 24.3, beam 8.6, Draft 2.8

I originally purchased my boat without a trailer as I keep it on a lift, however I decided I would like a trailer.

Looking for Boatmate, Phoenix, EZ loader or a Heritage trailer. A Standard Heritage 24 seems to be most popular. Model # KB26TD-64T
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dustinm
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: TRAILER WANTED for Cobalt 2023 R4 Surf

Post by dustinm »

You better just figure on ordering a new one. R4 been in production for basically a year.. it will be tough to find any
CS23
brandboat23
Ensign
Ensign

Post by brandboat23 »

ok thanks. Any suggestions where to order new one EZ loader or a Heritage trailer
dustinm
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by dustinm »

brandboat23 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:28 pm ok thanks. Any suggestions where to order new one EZ loader or a Heritage trailer
I think with Heritage you have to go thru a dealer, we just used our Cobalt dealer when we ordered the boat.

I will say I really like the Phoenix Trailer that Elkhunter2372 has, with its longer rear steps. He has a photo in the current Aug pic thread.

Our Heritage pulls like a dream, has a nice short swingaway tongue, and loads very nice - so theres that also.
CS23