I needed a laugh!

(non-boating; no politics!)
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral

Re: I needed a laugh!

Post by Ytmsn »

I called him the next morning and he was actually pretty chipper! He knew he brought it on himself, and of course the guys that did this were in the same condition, they just hadn't gone to sleep yet. Sooo... there will be a payback coming I'm sure. Lords knows what it'll be.

He said his face was raw from the scrubbing. I still laugh everytime I look at that picture!

Several years ago before the internet and social media I put an ad in the classifieds for a free monkey to a good home, and put my buddies cell number. That's was back when we still paid for roaming and minutes. He was going through a divorce and told me he'd have his phone on all day while out of town because he was expecting a call from his attorney. And of course this was before called ID so he had to take every call. He literally took 3 or 4 hundred calls that day. It was hilarious! Over the years the story took on somewhat of its own legendary status and grewww in the auto auction circles. Then 2 years ago someone did it to me. It's still pretty funny, and you would not believe the calls I got! The problem with CL is it runs for a month.

I found out who did it and waited for them to go out of town on vacation. Then I put an ad on CL for broken and unwanted appliances. I put his address and stated in the ad "No need to knock, just drop off what you have in the yard".
Then I drove over and kicked out an old dishwasher we had replaced right by his driveway.

When he got home his front yard had washers, dryers, dishwashers, fridges and freezers piled up. And they kept showing up for several days...
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Tuscany »

Turn up the volume.

2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
cmattj
Admiral
Admiral

Post by cmattj »

Tuscany wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:26 pm Turn up the volume.
https://youtu.be/-3SW-im1Mks
Good one T.. I'd hire that kid!! :D
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO

California Delta
Table Rock Lake

#FARCON
thunder550
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by thunder550 »

Ytmsn wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:48 am I called him the next morning and he was actually pretty chipper! He knew he brought it on himself, and of course the guys that did this were in the same condition, they just hadn't gone to sleep yet. Sooo... there will be a payback coming I'm sure. Lords knows what it'll be.

He said his face was raw from the scrubbing. I still laugh everytime I look at that picture!

Several years ago before the internet and social media I put an ad in the classifieds for a free monkey to a good home, and put my buddies cell number. That's was back when we still paid for roaming and minutes. He was going through a divorce and told me he'd have his phone on all day while out of town because he was expecting a call from his attorney. And of course this was before called ID so he had to take every call. He literally took 3 or 4 hundred calls that day. It was hilarious! Over the years the story took on somewhat of its own legendary status and grewww in the auto auction circles. Then 2 years ago someone did it to me. It's still pretty funny, and you would not believe the calls I got! The problem with CL is it runs for a month.

I found out who did it and waited for them to go out of town on vacation. Then I put an ad on CL for broken and unwanted appliances. I put his address and stated in the ad "No need to knock, just drop off what you have in the yard".
Then I drove over and kicked out an old dishwasher we had replaced right by his driveway.

When he got home his front yard had washers, dryers, dishwashers, fridges and freezers piled up. And they kept showing up for several days...
How did I miss this post?? This is epic...and teaches me to NEVER mess with you, or give you any personal information :lol: :lol:
1995 Cobalt 252 - 502 Mag EFI - Bravo 1 - 21" Revolution 4
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Big Block Power »

thunder550 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 5:30 pm
Ytmsn wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:48 am I called him the next morning and he was actually pretty chipper! He knew he brought it on himself, and of course the guys that did this were in the same condition, they just hadn't gone to sleep yet. Sooo... there will be a payback coming I'm sure. Lords knows what it'll be.

How did I miss this post?? This is epic...and teaches me to NEVER mess with you, or give you any personal information :lol: :lol:
Yt I have his address now for scorpion hunting!
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
thunder550
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by thunder550 »

I have yt's address I think...maybe I need to mail him some scorpions.
1995 Cobalt 252 - 502 Mag EFI - Bravo 1 - 21" Revolution 4
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

thunder550 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:21 pm I have yt's address I think...maybe I need to mail him some scorpions.
I do too. Maybe I could mail him some warm lake water from up here.
Sorry that's as bad as I have. Lol
Nothing else survives up here. Lol
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Ytmsn »

Warm lake water? From Wisconsin? Really?
"Black Boats Matter"
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Ytmsn wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 11:00 pm Warm lake water? From Wisconsin? Really?
Is all relative!
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
vans
Captain
Captain

Post by vans »

Takes the game of golf to a new level😜

Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Ytmsn »

What the heck?!!
"Black Boats Matter"
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by AsLan7 »

vans wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 8:14 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XY800cRI2A
Takes the game of golf to a new level😜
Yes it does...and it made me laugh. :lol:
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by liquid »

Bfun220 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:31 pm Came across this picture of a cat and it strangely reminded me of someone.
Awesome.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by liquid »

thunder550 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 5:30 pm

I know! Leave YT to his own devices is the moral here.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by liquid »

Ytmsn wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:40 pm Liquid
20180406_084202.png
:lol:
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL