Search found 9 matches
- Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:46 pm
- Forum: Towing, Docking, and Anchors
- Topic: Towing with Mooring Cover
- Replies: 33
- Views: 11980
Re: Towing with Mooring Cover
I currently have to factory mooring cover on the R7, my only complaint is it appears to lift around midship at highway speeds. I can see it lift above the rub rail. The first time I pulled it when new I saw it happen, pulled over in a panic and tightened the ratchets a few clicks, and it still ...
- Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:09 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Low voltage on glass dash...
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3709
Re: Low voltage on glass dash...
Thanks greenhut...good info.
- Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:56 am
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Low voltage on glass dash...
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3709
Re: Low voltage on glass dash...
thanks tbully,
someone suggested to replace the ACR switch with the old "1,2, ALL" battery selector swtich.
2018 R7 380vp
someone suggested to replace the ACR switch with the old "1,2, ALL" battery selector swtich.
2018 R7 380vp
- Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:31 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Low voltage on glass dash...
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3709
Low voltage on glass dash...
I have been having issues with “low system voltage” displaying on the right hand Garmin, and last night it displayed on both screens. Voltage gauge on dash still displays 13.6 or so. If I switch to “emergency” on the ACR SWITCH the message goes away...
- Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 pm
- Forum: R Series
- Topic: 2018 R7 380VP 50MPH Red line??
- Replies: 32
- Views: 10144
Re: 2018 R7 380VP 50MPH Red line??
Thanks for the info, it's at dealer now getting 20 HR service and a few warranty items taken care of. I will get their input before swapping prop sets, but going to F6 prop set is very tempting!
I suppose the trip computer is an unlock that they might want a small fee to do??? Too bad that it is end ...
I suppose the trip computer is an unlock that they might want a small fee to do??? Too bad that it is end ...
- Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:16 pm
- Forum: R Series
- Topic: 2018 R7 380VP 50MPH Red line??
- Replies: 32
- Views: 10144
2018 R7 380VP 50MPH Red line??
I am curious if anybody has changed prop to save some rpm's. I don't need to go any faster on top end, but would like to run a few less rpm's at cruising speeds between 30 and 40 mph. Loaded with 4 adults, top up, it would run right at 6000 rpm at 47mph, top folded up and by myself, 6100 rpm right ...
- Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:13 pm
- Forum: R Series
- Topic: Electric head question on R7
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3070
Re: Electric head question on R7
Thanks for the info...I found what assume is the seawater inlet valve in front of the engine. Appears that the toilet has a Macerator built in. I’m assuming again that it is plumbed into the holding tank, which I will need to have pumped, if it gets used...just one more item on the check list. I don ...
- Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:51 pm
- Forum: R Series
- Topic: Electric head question on R7
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3070
Electric head question on R7
I have a question...I just bought R7 with electric flush toilet option. Where does it get the water to flush with, lake water I assume, but then is there a valve somewhere? It is still on the trailer, and I can’t get any water to the toilet.
Does the bowl hold water? I have read conflicting ...
Does the bowl hold water? I have read conflicting ...
- Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:10 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New member...Tablerock
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2221
New member...Tablerock
We can’t wait to get our new to us 2018 R7 on the water...hopefully it will provide as much trouble free fun as the 2006 272 we had before. Hopefully will get to the lake for Labor Day weekend!