Search found 3 matches

by Airman
Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:33 am
Forum: General Boating
Topic: Miami Boating
Replies: 15
Views: 6325

Re: Miami Boating

I saw 1 Cobalt boat once but in Malaga port, in Banus as you know they prefer to park the more luxurious ones where sitting at the restaurants in the port you will neither see sunrise or sunset from its sizes :lol: Here was a gorgeous boat that was standing out this summer just because of the color ...
by Airman
Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:06 pm
Forum: General Boating
Topic: Miami Boating
Replies: 15
Views: 6325

Re: Miami Boating

why spam straight away ))) I am in Marbella now and as you know we have Puerto Banus with lots of different boats :) saw your link on the video and shared my experience.
by Airman
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:19 am
Forum: General Boating
Topic: Miami Boating
Replies: 15
Views: 6325

Re: Miami Boating

Thank you for the video :) When I was renting an apartment in Miami https://tranio.com/rent/usa/fl/miami/, I was boating in exactly the same one and it was amazing! :D So I recommend if you are in the area it is worth all the money!