Search found 3 matches

by Lbjpryan
Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:38 pm
Forum: Finding Cobalt Parts and Replacements
Topic: Looking for an 2009 242 starboard vent
Replies: 8
Views: 3383

Re: Looking for an 2009 242 starboard vent

I think it might...I’ve asked the seller a few questions. My boat is in winter storage so I cant get exact measurements....but think it might work.
by Lbjpryan
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:13 pm
Forum: Finding Cobalt Parts and Replacements
Topic: Looking for an 2009 242 starboard vent
Replies: 8
Views: 3383

Re: Looking for an 2009 242 starboard vent

Thanks Big Block....at least its a head start on what to call it. Thank You!!
by Lbjpryan
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:05 pm
Forum: Finding Cobalt Parts and Replacements
Topic: Looking for an 2009 242 starboard vent
Replies: 8
Views: 3383

Looking for an 2009 242 starboard vent

Need some help finding a replacement vent for my 2009 242 Bowrider. I have asked my local dealer to reach out to Cobalt directly with no success. Mfg claims none exist in their inventory. Vent is similar to the avatar for this cat room. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks