Yes
Out of my 2001 23LS.
One on the right has dolphin a bit faded but other 2 (packed with speakers) are not and look like the one on the left.
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:40 am
- Forum: Parts for Sale/Trade/Free
- Topic: Free Sony speakers /covers
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15743
- Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:44 am
- Forum: Parts for Sale/Trade/Free
- Topic: Free Sony speakers /covers
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15743
Free Sony speakers /covers
Free
I have 2 older speakers Sony XS-MP61 that still work and also 4 speaker covers that are in good shape (no cracks) for anyone that needs them.
These were for 6 1/2" speakers.
Why create new holes if you can use these covers. Pick up or I can send for shipping cost.
Clearwater Florida
I have 2 older speakers Sony XS-MP61 that still work and also 4 speaker covers that are in good shape (no cracks) for anyone that needs them.
These were for 6 1/2" speakers.
Why create new holes if you can use these covers. Pick up or I can send for shipping cost.
Clearwater Florida