Search found 10 matches

by Jrader638
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:39 am
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: Engine temp
Replies: 13
Views: 5737

Re: Engine temp

The engine is a Mercruiser 300HP 6.2 liter. 2017 220s is the boat
by Jrader638
Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:00 pm
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: Engine temp
Replies: 13
Views: 5737

Re: Engine temp

On the water I have never noticed it get higher than 140 I don’t think it seems to run really cool. I’ll try it out tomorrow and report back I guess I was more worried about having hurt the water pump or something like that when running the muffs on it.
by Jrader638
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:26 pm
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: Engine temp
Replies: 13
Views: 5737

Engine temp

Hello, I recently ran my boat on muffs in from of my house, I verified they were on correct and that the lower unit was down. It seemed to climb in temp pretty quickly it hit 158 degrees in a few minutes, anyone out there know if this is normal? I’ve never seen the temp that high to my knowledge ...
by Jrader638
Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:50 am
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: 220s Service Soon light
Replies: 5
Views: 937

Re: 220s Service Soon light

Ah great question, but I have no idea lol.
by Jrader638
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:29 am
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: 220s Service Soon light
Replies: 5
Views: 937

Re: 220s Service Soon light

Thanks for the response I live 2 hours from the dealer so it turns into a whole thing lol
by Jrader638
Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:03 pm
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: 220s Service Soon light
Replies: 5
Views: 937

220s Service Soon light

I have a 2017 220s with a Mercruiser 6.2 (300HP) and while at the lake today my service soon indicator came on, I am wondering maybe if I have bad fuel?? No alarms or horns heard just the indicator.
by Jrader638
Tue May 05, 2020 5:36 pm
Forum: Electronics
Topic: Battery Life
Replies: 5
Views: 1106

Re: Battery Life

Oh man!! That’s rough sorry to hear. I think I’ll look into some new ones I guess!
by Jrader638
Tue May 05, 2020 3:10 pm
Forum: Electronics
Topic: Battery Life
Replies: 5
Views: 1106

Battery Life

Hello all, I have a 2017 220s, my dealer just informed me that it needed jumped before they could perform the annual maintenance today, what is the typical battery life for a boat? I really don’t think I drain the batteries that much or at all throughout the year, certainly not as much as others do ...
by Jrader638
Tue May 28, 2019 1:27 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: Sirius Ready
Replies: 5
Views: 1512

Re: Sirius Ready

Thank you all for the response!! I will look that part up and get it ordered. Thanks again!!! As requested I have attached a picture of the boat.
by Jrader638
Fri May 24, 2019 10:59 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: Sirius Ready
Replies: 5
Views: 1512

Sirius Ready

Hello all, I have a 2017 220s that is “Sirius ready” can anyone tell me what it takes to get the Sirius working? It just tells me to check receiver.
Thanks,