Search found 5 matches
- Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:57 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 1993 198 Bimini Top
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1410
Re: 1993 198 Bimini Top
I did talk to them, they said they can do a Carver top just have to take some measurements and they can get me a price.
- Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:38 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 1993 198 Bimini Top
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1410
Re: 1993 198 Bimini Top
yeah the place that quoted me wanted $1300 for an aluminum 6 foot, I will probably just order one online since time is a bit of a factor. Anyone have experience with Carver brand?
- Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:48 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 1993 198 Bimini Top
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1410
Re: 1993 198 Bimini Top
Does anyone know from experience what I should expect to pay for a canvas shop to build one? I got a quote locally and just want to see if it is on par or way off, at a glance its much more expensive than a Carver online order but I do not want something that I will regret every time we use it.
- Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 1993 198 Bimini Top
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1410
Re: 1993 198 Bimini Top
58443025_2290846674508648_3175427565707853824_n.jpg
Hopefully it shows up, only pic I have currently but I'm sure many more will come! I've only had it on the lake once and was too excited about enjoying it to take any photos. I think I will take the Hydrofoil off for next time as I don't care ...
Hopefully it shows up, only pic I have currently but I'm sure many more will come! I've only had it on the lake once and was too excited about enjoying it to take any photos. I think I will take the Hydrofoil off for next time as I don't care ...
- Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:21 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 1993 198 Bimini Top
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1410
1993 198 Bimini Top
Hello, first post, I have recently bought a very well cared for older cobalt(1993 198) and it did not come with a bimini top. I have been watching the classifieds as well as ebay and craigslist for an OEM one but if I am unable to find one what is my next best option?