Search found 8 matches
- Fri May 01, 2020 9:02 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2749
Re: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
5.7 I have only a few pictures as we keep it dry stacked, and when we are on it my phone is put away. I'll try to snap some pics tomorrow.
- Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:20 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2749
Re: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
Different one
- Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:42 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2749
- Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:34 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2749
Re: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
I ended up getting a 2013 220WSS. Thank you all! Any suggestions for replacement cooler for the Igloo OEM? Will the Rrtic or Yeti fit? Boat is in dry stack and keep forgetting to measure the Igloo.
- Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:38 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2749
Re: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
Just need to run a UCC-1 search before finalizing the deal.
- Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:53 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2749
Re: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
Thanks, Brother! Will keep everyone posted. I have a 12PM ET appointment to take her on the lake for a test drive. Private Owner sale too.
Stay Tuned!
Stay Tuned!
- Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:32 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2749
Re: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
2013 220 w/Volvo 5.0.
- Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:08 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2749
Cobalt Newbie Seeking Advice
Looking at a Cobalt and need some help.
I have owned several boats mostly offshore or wakeboard over the years. I am looking for a nice lake cruiser and know the Cobalt is definitely one of the best if not the best. That said, I found a good deal on one in my area and went to check it out. Super ...
I have owned several boats mostly offshore or wakeboard over the years. I am looking for a nice lake cruiser and know the Cobalt is definitely one of the best if not the best. That said, I found a good deal on one in my area and went to check it out. Super ...