Search found 2 matches

by plaborde
Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:44 am
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: 3 years in storage.....and a tow
Replies: 4
Views: 1009

Re: 3 years in storage.....and a tow

Dear AsLan7
I replaced the water impeller before putting it in storage last time I used it. I’ve never replaced the bellows on a Volvo Penta. Is this regular maintenance?
by plaborde
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:45 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: 3 years in storage.....and a tow
Replies: 4
Views: 1009

3 years in storage.....and a tow

OK. You can throw shade. I have a 212 I ordered and purchased in 2008. It has 17 hours. I pulled it out this past weekend after 3 years in storage, put 10 gallons of high octane in and hoped for the best (boat was stored with 1/4 tank or about 10 gallons)....and that didn't happen. It ran great for ...