Hello all,
Just found this forum, and it seems to have a large knowledge base. We bought our 1996 232 about 4 yrs ago. Got a great deal on it, mainly because it was not cared for very well. I finally have it cleaned up and running the way I wanted it. Currently has just under 400hrs on the 7.4 ...
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:58 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member 1996 232 in Michigan
- Replies: 2
- Views: 349
- Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:03 am
- Forum: Older Boats and Series
- Topic: 1996 232 correct battery size?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1006
Re: 1996 232 correct battery size?
Thanks for the quick reply. I will go put some pics up and introduce myself in the new member section now.
As for the two different batteries. I don’t usually sit and run the stereo for too long without running the engine. Max is usually and hr or two and I just have stock size speakers. No amp or ...
As for the two different batteries. I don’t usually sit and run the stereo for too long without running the engine. Max is usually and hr or two and I just have stock size speakers. No amp or ...
- Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:27 pm
- Forum: Older Boats and Series
- Topic: 1996 232 correct battery size?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1006
Re: 1996 232 correct battery size?
Sorry should have mentioned it has the 7.4 merc with bravo 3.
- Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:26 pm
- Forum: Older Boats and Series
- Topic: 1996 232 correct battery size?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1006
1996 232 correct battery size?
Hello all,
Just found, and joined this forum. We picked up a 1996 232 about 4 years ago. I have been slowly fixing everything up and getting it to look good. Previous owner did not do much cleaning or work from the looks of things but I guess that is how I got a good deal. Anyway, the battery’s ...
Just found, and joined this forum. We picked up a 1996 232 about 4 years ago. I have been slowly fixing everything up and getting it to look good. Previous owner did not do much cleaning or work from the looks of things but I guess that is how I got a good deal. Anyway, the battery’s ...