Good Morning
Looks like we’re going to settle on an R5. Used. Found a few 2020 models on Boat trader for 90K but they are out East. Anything in particular I should look for?
Thanks for the help & happy 4th!
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:20 am
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member looking for help..
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1714
- Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:28 am
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member looking for help..
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1714
Re: New Member looking for help..
Hi Everyone!
We will be using this boat in Holland Michigan on Lake Michigan. We are looking for something that we can go out into the lake and cruise up and down with the family. I have two younger children so they are not yet into the whole wakeboarding thing yet.
We will be using this boat in Holland Michigan on Lake Michigan. We are looking for something that we can go out into the lake and cruise up and down with the family. I have two younger children so they are not yet into the whole wakeboarding thing yet.
- Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:06 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member looking for help..
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1714
New Member looking for help..
Hello There
We are looking to purchase our first Cobalt and I am looking to learn the differences (besides lengths) between the following boats:
R5
26SD
296
I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks
David
We are looking to purchase our first Cobalt and I am looking to learn the differences (besides lengths) between the following boats:
R5
26SD
296
I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks
David