Search found 5 matches
- Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:56 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 2006 wakeboard tower parts
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1893
Re: 2006 wakeboard tower parts
I think I bought the last one Cobalt had a few years ago. Roswell made that tower. I think you can get that knob from Sampson towers. It's all aluminum though. Other tower brands may work also. I wish I still had the part number but I don't. Sorry.
Maybe a dealer in the country has one. I had to ...
- Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:08 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 2006 wakeboard tower parts
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1893
Re: 2006 wakeboard tower parts
I can’t tell from your picture whether the knob is made from metal or plastic. If it the knob is plastic, maybe one of these would work? McMaster-Carr calls them “Large-Grip Plastic-Head Thumb Screws”.
https://www.mcmaster.com/hand-bolts/large-grip-plastic-head-thumb-screws-7/
Thanks ...
- Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:01 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 2006 wakeboard tower parts
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1893
Re: 2006 wakeboard tower parts
A picture with the fastener in place.
- Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:58 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 2006 wakeboard tower parts
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1893
Re: 2006 wakeboard tower parts
Thanks for the responses! Gonna try uploading a screenshot of the fastener. What makes it a little more complex than a thumb screw is that it has a sleeve that reduces friction when laying down the tower (rotating about the fastener). And the sleeve has a tapered end (at the threaded end).
- Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:27 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 2006 wakeboard tower parts
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1893
2006 wakeboard tower parts
I apologize for my first post being a cry for help, but I need help. :P
I seem to have lost one of the four hand bolts that attach the upper portion of my SS tower to the lower portion (which is attached to the gunnels). I need to source a replacement. I have the local Cobalt dealer at Lake Lanier ...
I seem to have lost one of the four hand bolts that attach the upper portion of my SS tower to the lower portion (which is attached to the gunnels). I need to source a replacement. I have the local Cobalt dealer at Lake Lanier ...