Search found 2 matches

by ray1river@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:24 am
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: Water in cabin 2001 263 - access to drainage holes?
Replies: 3
Views: 1036

Re: Water in cabin 2001 263 - access to drainage holes?

Thanks for the reply and welcoming me to this group. I do not think it is from the rub rail because I will get some water in the cabin after draining the built in ice chest. My guess is there are drainage holes from where the ice chest drains to the lowest part of the boat to where the bilge pump is ...
by ray1river@yahoo.com
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:11 pm
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: Water in cabin 2001 263 - access to drainage holes?
Replies: 3
Views: 1036

Water in cabin 2001 263 - access to drainage holes?

Hello. Is there an access to the drains into the bilge from the cabin or on deck? If I drain the built in ice chest, or have water in the bilge, I get some water in the cabin from the area where the porta potty is. The porta potty is not leaking and the issue still happens when it is removed. I ...