Search found 2 matches

by LoneRanger
Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:14 pm
Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
Topic: New owner
Replies: 3
Views: 1035

Re: New owner

Thank you guys. Boat runs great and has a new Holley carb on it. I'm in need of a chrome trim piece that goes along the front of boat. When I get the boat I'll post pics. Again thank u guys I'm so excited is this a good first boat to have.
by LoneRanger
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:23 am
Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
Topic: New owner
Replies: 3
Views: 1035

New owner

Hello everyone I'm about to acquire a 1993 cobalt 198 in a trade deal. I will attach photos. Please give me some pointers on maintenance and up keep also if ya could give me a value on my boat. Im located in Los Banos California I'm new to the boat scene. I will post pics of boat and my 2 seater ...