Search found 6 matches
- Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:31 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Gents, what are your thoughts on this?
- Replies: 81
- Views: 13286
Re: Gents, what are your thoughts on this?
Guys, I am still here and looking, but am on spring break with the family so a bit preoccupied. Holy cow, after seeing some of these boats down here (Miami) I think I want a yacht but that would just assure that that the Mrs. would not be happy with me,lol
- Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:45 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Gents, what are your thoughts on this?
- Replies: 81
- Views: 13286
Re: Gents, what are your thoughts on this?
I think I may have a Cobalt desire with a Bayliner bankroll..........
- Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:38 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Gents, what are your thoughts on this?
- Replies: 81
- Views: 13286
Re: Gents, what are your thoughts on this?
Aslan7,
You are correct except captains call would be nice but not necessary and no trailer needed once I get it to the lake. Yes, LOTO can be a washing machine on weekends and Holidays, that's when I sit on my dock and watch the madness but Sunday afternoon till Friday afternoon its a whole ...
You are correct except captains call would be nice but not necessary and no trailer needed once I get it to the lake. Yes, LOTO can be a washing machine on weekends and Holidays, that's when I sit on my dock and watch the madness but Sunday afternoon till Friday afternoon its a whole ...
- Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:32 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Gents, what are your thoughts on this?
- Replies: 81
- Views: 13286
Re: Gents, what are your thoughts on this?
I really like the 2001-2007, and I really do like that same color scheme. I would like the extended swim platform and the rear filler cushions would be a must have.I think the 496 is a good engine but would have no problem with a volvo either. I have been lurking here a while and believe it or not I ...
- Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:58 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Gents, what are your thoughts on this?
- Replies: 81
- Views: 13286
Re: Gents, what are your thoughts on this?
I appreciate your quick response fellas. Unfortunately you all confirmed my thoughts also. The hours are my main issue and does not give me a warm and fuzzy. So I guess I will keep looking, but dang, I really like that style and color. Have not seen too many out there like that, thx.
- Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:27 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Gents, what are your thoughts on this?
- Replies: 81
- Views: 13286
Gents, what are your thoughts on this?
You all seem quite knowledgeable and I would like to get your thoughts on this boat, thx.
http://www.boats.com/power-boats/2006-cobalt-262-6535228/?refSource=standard listing&refSource=standard listing
2006 Cobalt 262 powered by Mercruiser 496 MAG MPI Bravo 3 375hp with 616 hours. Ebony/Sandstone ...
http://www.boats.com/power-boats/2006-cobalt-262-6535228/?refSource=standard listing&refSource=standard listing
2006 Cobalt 262 powered by Mercruiser 496 MAG MPI Bravo 3 375hp with 616 hours. Ebony/Sandstone ...