They love the Cobalt...we saw a boat similar to our old boat and the said yuck that is sooo bad.
Search found 26 matches
- Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:46 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Need a trailer
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3090
Re: Need a trailer
AsLan7 - I have three ladies and all are now spoiled! 
They love the Cobalt...we saw a boat similar to our old boat and the said yuck that is sooo bad.
They love the Cobalt...we saw a boat similar to our old boat and the said yuck that is sooo bad.
- Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:43 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Need a trailer
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3090
Re: Need a trailer
This is the new trailer. Not for sale. 
- Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:25 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Need a trailer
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3090
Re: Need a trailer
Still for sale if anyone is looking for a trailer!
- Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:27 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Who owns a Lake Home ? Advice needed
- Replies: 124
- Views: 25843
Re: Who owns a Lake Home ? Advice needed
Distance is something to consider...5 hours makes a weekend trip more difficult.
- Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:06 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Boat trailer
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4759
Re: Boat trailer
Hey all,
Does anyone know the color code for the blue on this trailer?[
Does anyone know the color code for the blue on this trailer?[
- Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:43 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Boat trailer
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4759
Re: Boat trailer
In was thinking one of these combos...hadn't thought about just leaving it.
- Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:48 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Boat trailer
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4759
Re: Boat trailer
This was custom made for the 222.
- Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:42 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Boat trailer
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4759
Re: Boat trailer
That trailer has the Vault hubs, which are pretty nice. I would make sure they are in good shape, then run them. No maintenance needed, nor bearing buddies needed.
I would not hesitate to run new LEDs all around as step one, and new bunks. New winch would be nice too.
Thank you, JTin. Good to ...
- Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:40 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Boat trailer
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4759
Re: Boat trailer
Glad to see you are ditching the hustler trailer, we saw that boat in person and I really wasn't in love with the way it was sitting on it. I think someone said "oh its a 22 foot boat - this should work" when in reality the 222 is closer to 24 feet.
Anyway - I would cover the basics:
New wench ...
- Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:33 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Boat trailer
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4759
Re: Boat trailer
A few more pictures...
- Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:13 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Boat trailer
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4759
Re: Boat trailer
That is actually how I picked this one up. The guy bought the boat and never used the trailer.Bobo87 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:11 pm LED lights for sure! Mag wheels and a speed wench come to mind. I’m sure others have more ideas. I don’t use my trailer much.
- Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:47 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Boat trailer
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4759
Boat trailer
Hey all,
I bought a new/used boat trailer. It is going to need some work but was made for the 222. As I am repairing and painting are there any upgrades I should keep in mind.
Color ideas for the trailer...my wife wants to keep the yellow from the current trailer.
I bought a new/used boat trailer. It is going to need some work but was made for the 222. As I am repairing and painting are there any upgrades I should keep in mind.
Color ideas for the trailer...my wife wants to keep the yellow from the current trailer.
- Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:51 am
- Forum: Finding Cobalt Parts and Replacements
- Topic: Snake skin vinyl
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6255
Re: Snake skin vinyl
Yes the upholstery shop isn't a problem. He does Gulfstream jets interior. Yes I know I can get a close match when the time comes. But rather have the factory match. So I have them checking on the nontextured vinyl that matches the seats. So we will see if that's a option. My vinyl is very soft ...
- Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:52 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: 2007 222 stereo
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1653
Re: 2007 222 stereo
She was kidding...she loves the boat. More annoyed I haven't sold the old boat. 
- Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:27 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: 2007 222 stereo
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1653
Re: 2007 222 stereo
I will grab a picture in the morning. It was working fine on Saturday. I would say there has been some work done but I can't be for sure.
BBP my wife giving me a hard time...she said we never had radio problems with the Rinker.
BBP my wife giving me a hard time...she said we never had radio problems with the Rinker.