Search found 2 matches

by trlakecobalt
Thu May 29, 2025 10:39 am
Forum: Volvo Penta
Topic: Check Engine
Replies: 3
Views: 37423

Re: Check Engine

Yes, I stabilized the fuel when I winterized. The edelbrock pump was only used to move fuel from the boat tank to a gas jug. It is not part of my boat’s fuel system. I hope to never use it again, but it was perfect for the job.

As a follow up, I believe the real problem was fuel starvation at ...
by trlakecobalt
Wed May 28, 2025 6:13 pm
Forum: Volvo Penta
Topic: Check Engine
Replies: 3
Views: 37423

Check Engine

First trip out this season and after about 10-15 minutes of run time I got the beep and check engine message on my 2018 220S with VP 280 v6. Engine protection mode was triggered, so we limped back to the dock. Oil pressure and water temperature were not the problem. After some internet research, I ...