Search found 6 matches

by TommyAllen
Thu May 29, 2025 6:02 pm
Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
Topic: New member from Louisiana
Replies: 21
Views: 65783

Member from Louisiana

Hello all, so…… I need to replace my steering wheel. It’s a 2007 210. Pics are above from 2018. I checked eBay however I cannot find something that will be acceptable for what I want. I like what is on there. Has partial wood steering wheel. I’m looking for ideas as to where to find a replacement ...
by TommyAllen
Tue May 29, 2018 7:18 pm
Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
Topic: New member from Louisiana
Replies: 21
Views: 65783

Re: New member from Louisiana

It has a red strip and a red Bimini nautigirl. Matches my 78 bronco.
by TommyAllen
Tue May 29, 2018 7:11 pm
Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
Topic: New member from Louisiana
Replies: 21
Views: 65783

Re: New member from Louisiana

Hey Shawn. I do most of my boating at false river. I have been to the ticfaw 200 a couple of times but to many crazy drunks on the water.
by TommyAllen
Tue May 29, 2018 7:08 pm
Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
Topic: New member from Louisiana
Replies: 21
Views: 65783

Re: New member from Louisiana

I have the 305 with custom cam that allows me to have 270hp. The boat is fabulous but small things are causing my OCD to go crazy. 😂. Example: steering wheel and glovebox trim......
by TommyAllen
Tue May 29, 2018 9:31 am
Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
Topic: New member from Louisiana
Replies: 21
Views: 65783

New member from Louisiana

Hello all, I’m living in the heart of Louisiana, Baton Rouge!. I have a 2007 Cobalt 210 SS. LOVE my boat. I hope to get some much needed info from here!
by TommyAllen
Tue May 29, 2018 9:29 am
Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
Topic: New member from Louisiana
Replies: 14
Views: 3161

New member from Louisiana

Hello all, I’m living in the heart of Louisiana, Baton Rouge!. I have a 2007 Cobalt 210 SS. LOVE my boat. I hope to get some much needed info from here!