Search found 4 matches

by 323 cobalt
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:10 pm
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: 07 Cobalt 323
Replies: 7
Views: 1770

Re: 07 Cobalt 323

jason I sent ya a private message with my number. Previous boat was a Sea Ray 38 ss
by 323 cobalt
Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:10 pm
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: 07 Cobalt 323
Replies: 7
Views: 1770

Re: 07 Cobalt 323

I'm on fox lake IL chain o lakes!!
by 323 cobalt
Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:43 pm
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: 07 Cobalt 323
Replies: 7
Views: 1770

Re: 07 Cobalt 323

I have pics late this week!! Volvo penta 8.1L with ocean x drives
by 323 cobalt
Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:49 am
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: 07 Cobalt 323
Replies: 7
Views: 1770

07 Cobalt 323

Purchasing a 323 need a cockpit cover or any cover if someone is selling one!! 323 no arch has bimini extended swim platform. New to the group switched from long time sea ray owner. Any comments on the 323? Thank you jason