Search found 4 matches
- Tue Mar 31, 2026 1:54 pm
- Forum: General Boating
- Topic: 2017 R3 WSS Surf Trim pieces
- Replies: 0
- Views: 44480
2017 R3 WSS Surf Trim pieces
New owner to the R3 and the WSS emblems are faded red. Has anyone tried painting them or do you just replace? If painted, tips on how to do and what color would be great.
- Fri Nov 01, 2024 12:26 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 2008 212 Issues running
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1992
Re: 2008 212 Issues running
Closing out this thread...
Turns out it 'was' a fuel filter issue. At least, I think so as it's the only change I made and it resolved the issue. I swapped out the fuel filter (5 min job), throttled the boat a little, then tried to start it a few times. It fired up after a few tries and ran like a ...
Turns out it 'was' a fuel filter issue. At least, I think so as it's the only change I made and it resolved the issue. I swapped out the fuel filter (5 min job), throttled the boat a little, then tried to start it a few times. It fired up after a few tries and ran like a ...
- Mon Oct 28, 2024 8:44 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 2008 212 Issues running
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1992
Re: 2008 212 Issues running
Appreciate the quick reply.
VP is the engine.
I'm now reading about the 'whining' from the fuel pump. I had that this summer although it wasn't terrible and I thought it was standard noise...so leaning fuel pump issue. I'll get it towed to the marina where they were going to winterize it anyway ...
VP is the engine.
I'm now reading about the 'whining' from the fuel pump. I had that this summer although it wasn't terrible and I thought it was standard noise...so leaning fuel pump issue. I'll get it towed to the marina where they were going to winterize it anyway ...
- Mon Oct 28, 2024 8:19 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 2008 212 Issues running
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1992
2008 212 Issues running
Hello all,
My boat sat in late Sept for a few weeks, but I started it and idled a few times over this period, just didn't run it around. I then went to run it prior to pulling it out of the water and it started and idled fine but then 'bogged' down and died. Now it won't turn over. Symptoms were as ...
My boat sat in late Sept for a few weeks, but I started it and idled a few times over this period, just didn't run it around. I then went to run it prior to pulling it out of the water and it started and idled fine but then 'bogged' down and died. Now it won't turn over. Symptoms were as ...