Search found 2 matches

by joepetrucci
Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:12 pm
Forum: General Boating
Topic: Suggestions for Cockpit Table for Cobalt 220
Replies: 49
Views: 149313

Re: Suggestions for Cockpit Table for Cobalt 220


I only saw a question on using it in multiple locations, i.e. buying more than one bracket, which I guess is an option if you have two specific locations you want it versus being able to adjust it along a rail horizontally.


I do have two mounts in my sprinter RV. The nice thing about the Lagun ...
by joepetrucci
Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:08 pm
Forum: General Boating
Topic: Suggestions for Cockpit Table for Cobalt 220
Replies: 49
Views: 149313

Re: Suggestions for Cockpit Table for Cobalt 220


Has anyone tried this mount?
https://www.lagunusa.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAp7DiBRDdARIsABIMfoCHXy89lhrnkjkxmB7mOac5dVnjKmXPk_g8nFoWEsDIAdldODGuXTYaAsPHEALw_wcB


I have used this in our sprinter van. It works great but make sure there is clearance when you mount the bracket. In my case since the ...