Search found 3 matches
- Thu Nov 20, 2025 4:07 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 2025 R6 Listing to one side, and bottom gelcoat issues.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 34956
Re: 2025 R6 Listing to one side, and bottom gelcoat issues.
"We have never seen this before . . ."
I have. The problem might be with the dock. Does she list to port when not docked? Which side is docked?
At our slip, the dock is on the port side of the boat, but when we're using the boat, we are docking on both sides and it always lists to the same ...
- Thu Nov 20, 2025 4:01 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 2025 R6 Listing to one side, and bottom gelcoat issues.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 34956
Re: 2025 R6 Listing to one side, and bottom gelcoat issues.
Thanks - I did use some cleaner wax with a polishing buffer and it didn't touch it.jhnmdahl wrote: Wed Nov 19, 2025 8:18 pm What happens if you take some polishing or buffing compound to a spot? Does the original color come back? Hopefully it's just a surface problem.
- Wed Nov 19, 2025 6:58 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: 2025 R6 Listing to one side, and bottom gelcoat issues.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 34956
2025 R6 Listing to one side, and bottom gelcoat issues.
I hope it's okay to post this in more than 1 section - I posted this earlier today in the "R-Series" section but felt it would get more views here and only one of the issues is 'R-series' specific.
I've been boating for 28 years with 6 different boats; 2 used and 4 brand new.
We ordered a new 2025 ...
I've been boating for 28 years with 6 different boats; 2 used and 4 brand new.
We ordered a new 2025 ...