Search found 3 matches

by gdr58
Tue Aug 25, 2026 2:36 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: Advice on CS23 ACR wiring
Replies: 7
Views: 6212

Re: Advice on CS23 ACR wiring

Thanks everyone for the help! I installed a fused ground wire as suggested and it now works as intended. Disappointing that the factory would miss this but everything is now good.
by gdr58
Sun Aug 16, 2026 8:24 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: Advice on CS23 ACR wiring
Replies: 7
Views: 6212

Re: Advice on CS23 ACR wiring

Sorry, here is the photo.
IMG_6157.jpeg
by gdr58
Sun Aug 16, 2026 8:06 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: Advice on CS23 ACR wiring
Replies: 7
Views: 6212

Advice on CS23 ACR wiring

I have a 2024 CS23 purchased new last fall. I have only about 8 hours on it this summer and started having problems with the main battery discharging when running with the battery switch in the run position. I can now only run reliably in the combined position. Upon searching for the problem, I ...