I have a 1999 Cobalt 206, I am third owner. Hit a few ??????? ( no idea what in the river) here in N Central florida back in March, early april. Was leaking water and caused serious motor damage. New motor put in and my last time for any salt water.
Now seems throttle is gone so new one coming today.
Question is will I be a bald man at the end of replacing this?????
Thanks for any tricks or what to watch for.....
Thanks
Throttle lever replacement
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Throttle lever replacement
I started bald so I'm not sure?
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Throttle lever replacement
.
Hey rg...so glad you found us.
Any pics of this damaged rig?
One word for ya'....Bosley.
And welcome aboard mate!
.
Hey rg...so glad you found us.
Any pics of this damaged rig?
One word for ya'....Bosley.
And welcome aboard mate!
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
