Help finding a part

Post Reply
FirstStar
Commander
Commander
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:13 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Help finding a part

Post by FirstStar »

Hoping someone can help locate a trailer part. The attached picture (stock photo not actual trailer) shows the rubber bow stop I messed up loading and unloading the trailer last season. I have it figured out now - thanks to experience and good shot of Marykate Liquid Roller. I need to replace them but I'm having a hard time finding a replacement online. I would ask the dealer but he is an hour away. Heritage trailer doesn't return emails - I assume because they don't sell retail.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2021 Cobalt R5 6.2 380
User avatar
ajcampen
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 pm
Location: Columbus, Oh
Contact:

Re: Help finding a part

Post by ajcampen »

FirstStar wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:18 pm Hoping someone can help locate a trailer part. The attached picture (stock photo not actual trailer) shows the rubber bow stop I messed up loading and unloading the trailer last season. I have it figured out now - thanks to experience and good shot of Marykate Liquid Roller. I need to replace them but I'm having a hard time finding a replacement online. I would ask the dealer but he is an hour away. Heritage trailer doesn't return emails - I assume because they don't sell retail.
Would this be it in a different color?
https://www.boatmateparts.com/product_d ... itmId=1578
https://www.boattrailerpartsplace.com/s ... nt-nw0192/
https://mcpartsdepot.com/products/bumpe ... low-rubber
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Help finding a part

Post by Big Block Power »

ajcampen wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:53 pm
FirstStar wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:18 pm Hoping someone can help locate a trailer part. The attached picture (stock photo not actual trailer) shows the rubber bow stop I messed up loading and unloading the trailer last season. I have it figured out now - thanks to experience and good shot of Marykate Liquid Roller. I need to replace them but I'm having a hard time finding a replacement online. I would ask the dealer but he is an hour away. Heritage trailer doesn't return emails - I assume because they don't sell retail.
Would this be it in a different color?
https://www.boatmateparts.com/product_d ... itmId=1578
https://www.boattrailerpartsplace.com/s ... nt-nw0192/
https://mcpartsdepot.com/products/bumpe ... low-rubber
Good job AJ! Crazy you found that on the internet at a trailer parts store. I taught you well young grasshopper 😂😂👍
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
FirstStar
Commander
Commander
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:13 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Help finding a part

Post by FirstStar »

Yes, looks close but no cigar. Thanks for your research. I may have to bite the bullet and take a drive to the dealer.
2021 Cobalt R5 6.2 380
Cobaltr6
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:36 pm
Location: Indiana
Contact:

Re: Help finding a part

Post by Cobaltr6 »

I’ve contacted Heritage Tailer in the past and they were extremely responsive and very helpful on the phone. Here’s there phone number if you want to try, 618-439-9626. I’m sure they will sell you the exact replacement.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 98 guests