Part Number For Gear Lube Bottle on 94 272

Post Reply
adamdb360
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:45 pm
Contact:

Part Number For Gear Lube Bottle on 94 272

Post by adamdb360 »

I just got this boat from auction and have found this bottle is leaking like crazy, it looks like the bottle of the bottle has more glue on it then plastic.

Any ideas what this is called / is part wise and what I can replace it with?

The bottle: https://pasteboard.co/ifaKtNI8GRoc.png

For interest here's what it looks like: https://pasteboard.co/zLOWWkvvxXfy.jpg
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Part Number For Gear Lube Bottle on 94 272

Post by AsLan7 »

.
Hey ad360. So glad you found us.

I’d replace that with the updated quicksilver reservoir. They have them at greatlakesskipper.com. Otherwise eBay searches occasionally may be your next best bet.

How is she powered?

And welcome aboard mate!

.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
User avatar
Krob1114
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1876
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:03 am
Location: Greer’s Ferry Lake, AR
Contact:

Re: Part Number For Gear Lube Bottle on 94 272

Post by Krob1114 »

adamdb360 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:55 pm I just got this boat from auction and have found this bottle is leaking like crazy, it looks like the bottle of the bottle has more glue on it then plastic.

Any ideas what this is called / is part wise and what I can replace it with?

The bottle: https://pasteboard.co/ifaKtNI8GRoc.png

For interest here's what it looks like: https://pasteboard.co/zLOWWkvvxXfy.jpg
I could not get the images to work.
2019 Cobalt R3 @ Greers Ferry Lake, AR
Home in Hernando, MS
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 20 guests