New R7
- Table Rockin
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm
- Location: St. Louis area
- Contact:
Re: New R7
Hmm.....lets see, in one thread we have free engine upgrades (and holy $h!1 to that), kidney stones, garbage cans, captains call debate, and to top it all off a kardashian reference. Yep im where i belong 
2017 R7 WSS Volvo 6.0L 430 HP
"The Mistress"
Table Rock Lake, MO (Indian Point Area)
"The Mistress"
Table Rock Lake, MO (Indian Point Area)
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: New R7
lol...you're caught up.Table Rockin wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:08 pm Hmm.....lets see, in one thread we have free engine upgrades (and holy Sh!1 to that), kidney stones, garbage cans, captains call debate, and to top it all off a kardashian reference. Yep im where i belong![]()
Welcome to the inner sanctum.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- jhnmdahl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2440
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:11 pm
- Location: Twin Cities, MN
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
- Contact:
Re: New R7
I wold gladly trade my kidney stone for a free power upgrade so I look cooler to Kim Kardashian and the others at Big Island on lake Minnetonka, even if you just throw it in the garbage can (your call, captain).
Am I close?
Am I close?
Administrator of the www.cobaltchat.com Cobalt boats community forum
2015 210 (Volvo Penta 5.7L V8-225)
2015 210 (Volvo Penta 5.7L V8-225)
Re: New R7
See, it all makes perfect sense here...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
-
sailor55330
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 1268
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:37 pm
- Contact:
Re: New R7
I had to check the date on my calendar to make sure it wasn't 4/1.
That is truly unbelievable. Major Congratulations.....
I wonder if someone opened their boat expecting the 430 and got the 380.......
That is truly unbelievable. Major Congratulations.....
I wonder if someone opened their boat expecting the 430 and got the 380.......
- Table Rockin
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm
- Location: St. Louis area
- Contact:
Re: New R7
This post = F'N funnyjhnmdahl wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:53 pm I wold gladly trade my kidney stone for a free power upgrade so I look cooler to Kim Kardashian and the others at Big Island on lake Minnetonka, even if you just throw it in the garbage can (your call, captain).
Am I close?
2017 R7 WSS Volvo 6.0L 430 HP
"The Mistress"
Table Rock Lake, MO (Indian Point Area)
"The Mistress"
Table Rock Lake, MO (Indian Point Area)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: New R7
Again congrats T on the R7 and one of the best threads on here.Table Rockin wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:21 pmThis post = F'N funnyjhnmdahl wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:53 pm I wold gladly trade my kidney stone for a free power upgrade so I look cooler to Kim Kardashian and the others at Big Island on lake Minnetonka, even if you just throw it in the garbage can (your call, captain).
Am I close?
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: New R7
jhnmdahl wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:53 pm I wold gladly trade my kidney stone for a free power upgrade so I look cooler to Kim Kardashian and the others at Big Island on lake Minnetonka, even if you just throw it in the garbage can (your call, captain).
Am I close?
Ah. Our wives are right.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
- thunder550
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2246
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:16 pm
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Contact:
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: New R7
So T did you ever get the sticker?
So for all of you new guys this was way back and this forum was just getting going. Only about 5 of us on here at that time.
Is a epic thread and you have to read the whole thing. John again we need a Hall Of Fame sticky!!
So for all of you new guys this was way back and this forum was just getting going. Only about 5 of us on here at that time.
Is a epic thread and you have to read the whole thing. John again we need a Hall Of Fame sticky!!
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: New R7
Beautiful boat I have an 2018 R7 with 380 and not disappointed ! However a free upgrade would be great hopefully it is a 430. I am interested in getting a new trailer for my boat and I like yours. Do you have any information on the trailer ? Good luck with your R7 !!
Re: New R7
The trailer is a Loadmaster. They are built in Port Clinton Ohio. I have one for My R5 that is nearly Identical to T’s. They are very well built totally custom trailers! Mine is the nicest boat trailer I have ever pulled! Look them up and email them through their website and they are very quick to reply, call them and someone always answers the phone. I worked with Megan and Gary, they are wonderful people to work with! I have nothing bad to say about the trailer or the company.Cctvdc wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:54 am Beautiful boat I have an 2018 R7 with 380 and not disappointed ! However a free upgrade would be great hopefully it is a 430. I am interested in getting a new trailer for my boat and I like yours. Do you have any information on the trailer ? Good luck with your R7 !!
https://www.loadmasterboattrailer.com/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: New R7
Thank You so much they look great ! I will be giving them a call. They are almost as good looking as your Cobalt.
Re: New R7
LOL, yeah, my dealer gave me a 380 sticker the next week.Big Block Power wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:53 am So T did you ever get the sticker?
So for all of you new guys this was way back and this forum was just getting going. Only about 5 of us on here at that time.
Is a epic thread and you have to read the whole thing. John again we need a Hall Of Fame sticky!!
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
Re: New R7
Congratulations....I love it when somebody gets over on the man!
Cobalt 292, white with blue sport stripes, twin Volvo 5.7’s.
Stilwell Ks, boat at Tablerock
Stilwell Ks, boat at Tablerock
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 35 guests


