Definitely on my short list. Anything you would do differently?
Just beautiful my friend.
(Btw, the last pic with the two black circles. Cockpit heat outlets? or speakers?
.




Well I was sold on SeaDek but reading this I think you changed my mind. Did you create a template or use one of theirs?Ytmsn wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:30 am Thanks y'all! I agree Driller, the lines running with the boat make a big difference.
When I originally ordered they were going to put the word Cobalt on the upper deck on one side, and the line were crossways. It didn't look right so we switched and put the logo on top and the word on bottom. That looked way too busy and REally didn't look right so we settled on only the logo on the bottom with the lines running long. We tried it with the logo and a smaller Cobalt beneath on tbe bottom but it just looked too crammed.
I wish the logo was a tad bigger and closer to the edge because it kinda goes up under the top deck, but I can live with it.
One thing that definitely stands out is the "cushiness" with this product. I don't know if the grey stuff was seadek or something else but it was thinner and not as cushy. This Aquamarine product feels better and actually covers better. It's also just a touch larger and covers the entire footprint. And it is SUPER easy to install!


Well grace they have Yt's template new so your good to go. Getrdonetgrace98 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:36 amWell I was sold on SeaDek but reading this I think you changed my mind. Did you create a template or use one of theirs?Ytmsn wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:30 am Thanks y'all! I agree Driller, the lines running with the boat make a big difference.
When I originally ordered they were going to put the word Cobalt on the upper deck on one side, and the line were crossways. It didn't look right so we switched and put the logo on top and the word on bottom. That looked way too busy and REally didn't look right so we settled on only the logo on the bottom with the lines running long. We tried it with the logo and a smaller Cobalt beneath on tbe bottom but it just looked too crammed.
I wish the logo was a tad bigger and closer to the edge because it kinda goes up under the top deck, but I can live with it.
One thing that definitely stands out is the "cushiness" with this product. I don't know if the grey stuff was seadek or something else but it was thinner and not as cushy. This Aquamarine product feels better and actually covers better. It's also just a touch larger and covers the entire footprint. And it is SUPER easy to install!


Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 35 guests