2013 200 Issues

(200, 210, 220, CS series)
User avatar
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 5377
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: 2013 200 Issues

Post by Ytmsn »

Driller wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:58 am
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:39 pm Interesting driller. I wonder what year they added dimmers.
Wouldn’t know, but it is a nice feature. Kinda hidden though. I’m a little bit nerdy and tend to read all my owners manuals. That’s the only reason I knew it was there.
Driller you can't be a nerd. Nerds and oil patch go together like mustard on oatmeal. Jus sayin..
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests