2018 Cobalt R35

Alaskabound
Captain
Captain
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 am
Location: KY
Contact:

Re: 2018 Cobalt R35

Post by Alaskabound »

Sheik, so sorry for your problems. If Tuscany’s R7 is simple, mine would be super simple. I have about 18 hours on mine but have had no issues at all except for one Volvo recall which was taken care of. Being a 2017, mine was built before the Malibu deal so don’t know the affect that has had. I hope you can get yours fixed to your satisfaction. By the way, I also received the Cobalt towel. Good luck.

Dub

Love your part of the country, by the way. Welcome. I guess you are on Flathead lake
2017 220S (280 HP Volvo duoprop)
Live in Shepherdsville, KY
Boat at Laurel Lake (London, KY)
ATX Cobalt
Commander
Commander
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Re: 2018 Cobalt R35

Post by ATX Cobalt »

Welcome from Texas, what a horror story that is. We have 2007 200 and were lucky to find it this past April with only 75 hours on. Replaced one dead battery and two letters of the side logos. Perhaps they should just focus on the bow riders. I hope everything gets resolved to your satisfaction.
2007 Cobalt 200
gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:27 pm
Location: Kansas City
Contact:

Re: 2018 Cobalt R35

Post by gdane »

Just what I know. I sold to Cobalt for 15 years. All the support staff in Neodesha is gone. When Malibu bought Cobalt they moved all admin to Loudon Tenn. So it doesn't surprise me that the compromise nothing is being compromised! Sheik Sorry to hear your issues. Welcome from Table Rock Lake!
Hope your dealer makes it right! Please keep us updated. Thanks
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests