Miami Boating
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Miami Boating
I just saw this vid. It's pretty cool. The yellow Lambo is actually the green one that I posted earlier.
https://youtu.be/Fc_sEMXaTvA
https://youtu.be/Fc_sEMXaTvA
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Miami Boating
.
Nice post BbP.
Not impressed with that reporter but enjoyed the past present and future of the go fast Boat. Surprised Aronow was not mentioned as he was the catalyst that brought that scene to life.
.
Nice post BbP.
Not impressed with that reporter but enjoyed the past present and future of the go fast Boat. Surprised Aronow was not mentioned as he was the catalyst that brought that scene to life.
.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Miami Boating
Yea the guy is a dork. But look what he drove and saw. It's pretty cool. Some day
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Miami Boating
Thank you for the video
When I was renting an apartment in Miami https://tranio.com/rent/usa/fl/miami/, I was boating in exactly the same one and it was amazing!
So I recommend if you are in the area it is worth all the money!
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Miami Boating
Hey Airman. I see you just joined. Welcome to the CChat forum.Airman wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:19 am Thank you for the videoWhen I was renting an apartment in Miami https://tranio.com/rent/usa/fl/miami/, I was boating in exactly the same one and it was amazing!
So I recommend if you are in the area it is worth all the money!
Not sure if this is commercial spam or a legitimate post.
How did you get into Cobalt boats?
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Miami Boating
Bam spam I say A7AsLan7 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:26 amHey Airman. I see you just joined. Welcome to the CChat forum.Airman wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:19 am Thank you for the videoWhen I was renting an apartment in Miami https://tranio.com/rent/usa/fl/miami/, I was boating in exactly the same one and it was amazing!
So I recommend if you are in the area it is worth all the money!
Not sure if this is commercial spam or a legitimate post.
How did you get into Cobalt boats?
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Miami Boating
.Big Block Power wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:05 pmBam spam I say A7AsLan7 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:26 amHey Airman. I see you just joined. Welcome to the CChat forum.Airman wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:19 am Thank you for the videoWhen I was renting an apartment in Miami https://tranio.com/rent/usa/fl/miami/, I was boating in exactly the same one and it was amazing!
So I recommend if you are in the area it is worth all the money!
Not sure if this is commercial spam or a legitimate post.
How did you get into Cobalt boats?
That's what I suspect. But I shall give him 24 hours notice to respond before he's banished into cyberspace.
.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Re: Miami Boating
Manual spam with emojis.. and from Spain. Tell us more as at least he bumped a cool thread!
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
Re: Miami Boating
why spam straight away ))) I am in Marbella now and as you know we have Puerto Banus with lots of different boats
saw your link on the video and shared my experience.
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Miami Boating
.Airman wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:06 pm why spam straight away ))) I am in Marbella now and as you know we have Puerto Banus with lots of different boatssaw your link on the video and shared my experience.
Marbella and Puerto Banus are gorgeous places Airman. Any Cobalt boats there?
We apologize if your post came off as spam. I think the sales pitch for Miami rentals may have done it.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Miami Boating
Where are you staying in Marbella? I was exactly where you are about 15 years ago. Great place on the Golden mile. I agree with A7 not many people post places like that to stay but thanks. Let's see you post in the new member section with your Cobalt.Airman wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:06 pm why spam straight away ))) I am in Marbella now and as you know we have Puerto Banus with lots of different boatssaw your link on the video and shared my experience.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Miami Boating
I saw 1 Cobalt boat once but in Malaga port, in Banus as you know they prefer to park the more luxurious ones where sitting at the restaurants in the port you will neither see sunrise or sunset from its sizes
Here was a gorgeous boat that was standing out this summer just because of the color and everybody was taking photos with it


- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Miami Boating
.Airman wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:33 am I saw 1 Cobalt boat once but in Malaga port, in Banus as you know they prefer to park the more luxurious ones where sitting at the restaurants in the port you will neither see sunrise or sunset from its sizesHere was a gorgeous boat that was standing out this summer just because of the color and everybody was taking photos with it
![]()
Wow, that looks like something out of a James Bond 007 movie, Airman. I'm always amazed at the beautiful lines of European boats. Thanks for posting that.
.....and welcome aboard mate!
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Re: Miami Boating
Great share Airman. What type of boat or boating do you get to do there. ?
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Miami Boating
When I was there the prince of Saudi had his 100ft yacht at the end of the pier. It's funny we were taking pictures of the Ferrari's and the locals were taking pictures of the Corvettes. Lol
Did you see the mini white house that's close by?
Also we went to a great compound where the shaw of Iran owned it before he went to jail for the arms issue. That's a great place to visit. We had a hotel right in the sea. About a mile down on the Golden Mile.
Did you see the mini white house that's close by?
Also we went to a great compound where the shaw of Iran owned it before he went to jail for the arms issue. That's a great place to visit. We had a hotel right in the sea. About a mile down on the Golden Mile.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests

