Hey Vikings were sailors. Just sayin'....Ytmsn wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:14 am Ha! Especially if we all dress up like Vikings with battle axes and just lurk around him giving Viking scowls!
Best deal on a new boat EVER!
Its all coming together.

Hey Vikings were sailors. Just sayin'....Ytmsn wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:14 am Ha! Especially if we all dress up like Vikings with battle axes and just lurk around him giving Viking scowls!
Best deal on a new boat EVER!

How did you come to that conclusion? Because 75% of the available space is taken up by 30' + boats? Lol....
There is a 62' Princess at the Harbor. I saw him backing into his slip one day last fall. Thing is gigantic. I looked it up on the internet and it has 2 CAT diesels and cost over a million.Table Rockin wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:35 amHow did you come to that conclusion? Because 75% of the available space is taken up by 30' + boats? Lol....
I'm just waiting for a company like Azimut to start displaying there. Then you know shit is getting out of hand. And yes there is an Azimut at LOTO. I'd guess it is close to 60' if not 65'.

This is an amazing idea. Let's just have him sign a blank check and we can do the negotiations and option selection for him. STL is only about 5 hours from Louisville, Team Nauti is in. Captains call and 430hp V8...Done.Table Rockin wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:09 am I have an idea.....sort of a followup get together. Lets all meet at the STL boat show this year and hover over Tim while he negotiates. Kind of like his boating subconscious. That wouldn't be creepy at all.....for Tim or the dealer.......![]()
NautiGirl wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:30 amThis is an amazing idea. Let's just have him sign a blank check and we can do the negotiations and option selection for him. STL is only about 5 hours from Louisville, Team Nauti is in. Captains call and 430hp V8...Done.Table Rockin wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:09 am I have an idea.....sort of a followup get together. Lets all meet at the STL boat show this year and hover over Tim while he negotiates. Kind of like his boating subconscious. That wouldn't be creepy at all.....for Tim or the dealer.......![]()
Yep YT you have me on the sweet sounding captains call!!Ytmsn wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:35 am Yeah I thought it was a 6.2, and you're right, it has a crazy hole shot. In that regard, yes, a 380 hp fuel efficient small block would be the way to go over ordering a 430 hp small block for an extra $12,000 clams.
But it doesn't have that ruuUMble of a big block!
#bUmpitybUmpitybUmpitybUmpitybUmpitiy
Table Shit has all ready hit the fan on LOTO! At the Tan- Tar-A Yacht club there are two Hatters Yacht's 60 or longer!!Table Rockin wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:35 amHow did you come to that conclusion? Because 75% of the available space is taken up by 30' + boats? Lol....
I'm just waiting for a company like Azimut to start displaying there. Then you know shit is getting out of hand. And yes there is an Azimut at LOTO. I'd guess it is close to 60' if not 65'.

I meant Hatteras Yacht'sgdane wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:56 amTable Shit has all ready hit the fan on LOTO! At the Tan- Tar-A Yacht club there are two Hatters Yacht's 60 or longer!!Table Rockin wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:35 amHow did you come to that conclusion? Because 75% of the available space is taken up by 30' + boats? Lol....
I'm just waiting for a company like Azimut to start displaying there. Then you know shit is getting out of hand. And yes there is an Azimut at LOTO. I'd guess it is close to 60' if not 65'.
Can't spell today ONEgdane wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:43 pm TGrace and Table Rockin I know what you mean about the boat shows Here in KC we have two. On is LOTO dealers only show.
it is a DEEEEP lake. Remember both Table Rock and LOTO are man made lakes in the Ozark mountain range. So the channel at LOTO is easily 50+ feet in most places.akorcovelos wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:10 pm How deep is LOTO? Those boats have some serious draft for an inland lake. We have some bit cruisers on the Chain, but nothing like that, not to mention the bridges you need to clear to get from one lake to another prohibits fly bridges of any kind.
We did get somone who's running a new Nor-Tech Monte Carlo 420 last summer. Boat turns heads everywhere it goes.
nortech_420_sunrise_lead_big.jpg

Thats insane. Those boats are going to find it hard to dock up at some places...even at LOTO. I mean I'm all for maxing out what I can get away with but thats a pretty damn big boat....even for LOTOgdane wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:41 pmI meant Hatteras Yacht'sgdane wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:56 amTable Shit has all ready hit the fan on LOTO! At the Tan- Tar-A Yacht club there are two Hatters Yacht's 60 or longer!!Table Rockin wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:35 am
How did you come to that conclusion? Because 75% of the available space is taken up by 30' + boats? Lol....
I'm just waiting for a company like Azimut to start displaying there. Then you know shit is getting out of hand. And yes there is an Azimut at LOTO. I'd guess it is close to 60' if not 65'.

Both of them are at the STL boat show in a combined boat setting. Their respective booth areas are elsewhere but the display boats are all lined up together in a "cobalt" section.gdane wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:04 pm Yep At the KC boat show the Harbor is at the show but no Cobalt's although they will talk turkey about Cobalt. What dealer shows Cobalt at the st. Louis show? The Harbor or the Village?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests