So I did a thing....

(non-boating; no politics!)
User avatar
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2849
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
Location: Kentucky
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

So I did a thing....

Post by NautiGirl »

Katie told me team Nauti couldn't own anything that made less than 300hp, I had no choice. It comes home Friday. My old one felt SO SLOW on the way home from the dealership. I will start a budget for traffic violations.
c14fec006bb83020863b5862b5516aa6x.jpg
83aee631632031e808460d7c1a6982bbx.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
User avatar
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2811
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:18 pm
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by liquid »

Nicely done.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL

#FARCONCEO
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by Big Block Power »

Very cool Jeff, 👍👍
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
Bfun220
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2057
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:50 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by Bfun220 »

NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:53 pm Katie told me team Nauti couldn't own anything that made less than 300hp, I had no choice. It comes home Friday. My old one felt SO SLOW on the way home from the dealership. I will start a budget for traffic violations.

c14fec006bb83020863b5862b5516aa6x.jpg

83aee631632031e808460d7c1a6982bbx.jpg
Nice.
How do you like the seating position. I believe the driver's seat is angled in a little. Can you tell sitting in it ?
Should be a fun ride, congratulations.
2018 r5
2003 220
User avatar
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2849
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
Location: Kentucky
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by NautiGirl »

Are you saying the seat is angled to the right toward the center line of the car? I only drove it a few miles but didn't really notice. I will have to check that out when it gets home.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
User avatar
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2849
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
Location: Kentucky
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by NautiGirl »

Big Block Power wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:21 pm Very cool Jeff, 👍👍
If only it was a big block...
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by Big Block Power »

NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:39 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:21 pm Very cool Jeff, 👍👍
If only it was a big block...
That's called a corvette then. Lol
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
Bfun220
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2057
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:50 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by Bfun220 »

NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:38 pm Are you saying the seat is angled to the right toward the center line of the car? I only drove it a few miles but didn't really notice. I will have to check that out when it gets home.
Yes, that's what I meant. I'm guessing if you didnt notice, it most not be too bad. I've never sat in one and always wondered if it was noticable.
2018 r5
2003 220
User avatar
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2849
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
Location: Kentucky
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by NautiGirl »

Big Block Power wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:07 pm
NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:39 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:21 pm Very cool Jeff, 👍👍
If only it was a big block...
That's called a corvette then. Lol
Come on BBP - You know the LT1 is a 6.2.

Which does bring up an interesting point, if Katie can have a 6.2 why can't I have a 6.2? That's it next car is a corvette.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
User avatar
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2849
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
Location: Kentucky
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by NautiGirl »

Bfun220 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:21 pm
NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:38 pm Are you saying the seat is angled to the right toward the center line of the car? I only drove it a few miles but didn't really notice. I will have to check that out when it gets home.
Yes, that's what I meant. I'm guessing if you didnt notice, it most not be too bad. I've never sat in one and always wondered if it was noticable.
The exterior and interior dimensions of the 2 series are very very close to the E46. The biggest difference I noticed was the rear view mirror seems really close to your forehead. Either I have short arms or the windshield slopes in quite a bit. Still a really comfortable car for it's size. Should make a great daily driver.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
User avatar
Bfun220
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2057
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:50 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by Bfun220 »

NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:24 pm
Bfun220 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:21 pm
NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:38 pm Are you saying the seat is angled to the right toward the center line of the car? I only drove it a few miles but didn't really notice. I will have to check that out when it gets home.
Yes, that's what I meant. I'm guessing if you didnt notice, it most not be too bad. I've never sat in one and always wondered if it was noticable.
The exterior and interior dimensions of the 2 series are very very close to the E46. The biggest difference I noticed was the rear view mirror seems really close to your forehead. Either I have short arms or the windshield slopes in quite a bit. Still a really comfortable car for it's size. Should make a great daily driver.
I might be wrong on the seat, maybe that was just in the 1 series.

And yes, I think it should be an awesome daily driver.
2018 r5
2003 220
User avatar
cmattj
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 3963
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Stockton, California
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by cmattj »

Sharp and Fun ! Jeff’s getting a Corvette is also exciting! I see the Chevy stable growing!
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO

California Delta
Table Rock Lake


#FARCON
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by AsLan7 »

Lookin good Jeff. Don’t forget interior and engine pics. :D

Enjoy!
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by Big Block Power »

Just for my Ford friends 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
Bfun220
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2057
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:50 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: So I did a thing....

Post by Bfun220 »

That's funny. I'll be forwarding that one. :lol:
2018 r5
2003 220
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests