Ytmsn wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:40 am
Tusc you should look at ordering the remote when you order the unit. I have no idea how mine is wired, I just had the stereo shop do it when they changed out the head unit. (My wiring usually causes fires)
With the remote you can not only turn it off and on but change the colors as well.
And I dont eat Doritos. I has CHEETOS. The hard crunchy kind with the yellah (staining) chalk flavoring!
I just ordered the straight blue. The RGB style didn't cost a cent more, but I thought I would keep it simple. My interiors are straight blue, the boat is straight blue, trailer is blue, it's winter and I'm feeling blue..

My current truck is red, but lets forget about that one..
I might be wrong, but I would assume with a straight color, all of the LEDs are blue, instead of 1/3.
I'm looking to keep it simple and hook directly to either the AUX switch or to the underwater lights switch. Both are on the dash. There has to be one of the switch wires available in the motor box. I remember a few wires with connectors without anything connected to them, hanging in there somewhere.