I almost went there. LolNautiGirl wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:32 pmWhat about DPs? Does it do that too? That's a thing around here too.MikeBo wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:54 pm It’s my signature drink, I hate to give it away? But here it goes. Can of lemonade, can of Orange Juice, fifth of Tito’s, 7 cups of water, Stir up and Freeze. Makes a slush, serve it in an insulated cup and top with a little sprite or diet sprite! Boom!
Be prepared for tops to fall off![]()
Anchor
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Anchor
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
-
Stagdad
- Commander

- Posts: 198
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:51 am
- Location: The Bluegrass State
- Contact:
Re: Anchor
I ordered my 18 lb Richter from wholesalemarine.com so I would have it in time for Memorial Day. I even read them the part/skunotstock4long wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:27 am I ended up going with a Richter anchor. I was thinking about a digger, but found this one first. It is much smaller than it looks; less than 12" in diameter, and maybe 10" tall, but it holds well. I have the 18lb version. I bought this on mainly because it would fit in my anchor locker.
number from their website. Incredibly fast shipping to the lake address. Looked at the invoice and they shipped me the 14 lb one. I got a return authorization and again ordered the 18. Incredibly fast shipping of another 14 pounder! Finally, third times a charm, received the 18. Unfortunately it did not arrive until Tuesday after I had put the boat away so I cannot report on its anchoring abilities yet. It does, however, fit in the 220 S anchor locker unlike my trusty danforth that had served me so well.
Stagdad(Brian & Linda)
220s V8 300VP
Home Port Northern KY
Away Port Lake Cumberland / Dale Hollow
220s V8 300VP
Home Port Northern KY
Away Port Lake Cumberland / Dale Hollow
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Anchor
3 times a charm. They are normally pretty good I get plenty from them.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Anchor
Hmm...well I am not sure what we are talking about? So times like these...I have learned to be quiet.NautiGirl wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:32 pmWhat about DPs? Does it do that too? That's a thing around here too.MikeBo wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:54 pm It’s my signature drink, I hate to give it away? But here it goes. Can of lemonade, can of Orange Juice, fifth of Tito’s, 7 cups of water, Stir up and Freeze. Makes a slush, serve it in an insulated cup and top with a little sprite or diet sprite! Boom!
Be prepared for tops to fall off![]()
Cobalt 292, white with blue sport stripes, twin Volvo 5.7’s.
Stilwell Ks, boat at Tablerock
Stilwell Ks, boat at Tablerock
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Anchor
Or get reading. It's in here. We are restricted in telling the meaning. Dp'sMikeBo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:22 pmHmm...well I am not sure what we are talking about? So times like these...I have learned to be quiet.NautiGirl wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:32 pmWhat about DPs? Does it do that too? That's a thing around here too.MikeBo wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:54 pm It’s my signature drink, I hate to give it away? But here it goes. Can of lemonade, can of Orange Juice, fifth of Tito’s, 7 cups of water, Stir up and Freeze. Makes a slush, serve it in an insulated cup and top with a little sprite or diet sprite! Boom!
Be prepared for tops to fall off![]()
![]()
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Anchor
Look..... I found an inconspicuous “ Search Bar “Big Block Power wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:29 pmOr get reading. It's in here. We are restricted in telling the meaning. Dp's
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
Re: Anchor
Ok smarty Marty, please note that DP’s returns no search results.... lol!cmattj wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:58 pmLook..... I found an inconspicuous “ Search Bar “Big Block Power wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:29 pmOr get reading. It's in here. We are restricted in telling the meaning. Dp'sMikeBo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:22 pm
Hmm...well I am not sure what we are talking about? So times like these...I have learned to be quiet.![]()
.
Cobalt 292, white with blue sport stripes, twin Volvo 5.7’s.
Stilwell Ks, boat at Tablerock
Stilwell Ks, boat at Tablerock
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Anchor
Hint search dropped anchor posts. Marty smarty
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
-
Dropped Anchor
- Captain

- Posts: 201
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:13 pm
- Location: Alabama
- Contact:
Re: Anchor
I like your style. Welcome aboard, mate.MikeBo wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:54 pm It’s my signature drink, I hate to give it away? But here it goes. Can of lemonade, can of Orange Juice, fifth of Tito’s, 7 cups of water, Stir up and Freeze. Makes a slush, serve it in an insulated cup and top with a little sprite or diet sprite! Boom!
Be prepared for tops to fall off![]()
2019 CS22
240 DP
Lake Martin, AL
240 DP
Lake Martin, AL
-
Dropped Anchor
- Captain

- Posts: 201
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:13 pm
- Location: Alabama
- Contact:
Re: Anchor
What want I notified about this tag, Señor Grande Power Block?
2019 CS22
240 DP
Lake Martin, AL
240 DP
Lake Martin, AL
Re: Anchor
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
- akorcovelos
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2981
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 pm
- Location: Antioch, IL
- Contact:
Re: Anchor
Sounds like lemonade and swamp water is going to make for an interesting day out. Probably leave the kids home that day.Big Block Power wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:05 pmI almost went there. LolNautiGirl wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:32 pmWhat about DPs? Does it do that too? That's a thing around here too.MikeBo wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:54 pm It’s my signature drink, I hate to give it away? But here it goes. Can of lemonade, can of Orange Juice, fifth of Tito’s, 7 cups of water, Stir up and Freeze. Makes a slush, serve it in an insulated cup and top with a little sprite or diet sprite! Boom!
Be prepared for tops to fall off![]()
1996 252 Whipple tuned 454 Magnum MPI, 496 exhaust, Corsa Captains Call, B3 w/Simrek drive shower.
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
Re: Anchor
Not to derail this but......
I had a digger anchor and like it. Held the boat well in our sand/mud bottom lake. Yesterday I toss it over and while taking up slack line feel the tension let go. So when I bring it back up, all I've got is the loop where the line attacks. The rest of it is sitting in 12ft of water. Apparently there's a nut that holds this in place. And said nut can back off. So if your using a digger I'd check your nut.
I had a digger anchor and like it. Held the boat well in our sand/mud bottom lake. Yesterday I toss it over and while taking up slack line feel the tension let go. So when I bring it back up, all I've got is the loop where the line attacks. The rest of it is sitting in 12ft of water. Apparently there's a nut that holds this in place. And said nut can back off. So if your using a digger I'd check your nut.
2018 r5
2003 220
2003 220
- akorcovelos
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2981
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 pm
- Location: Antioch, IL
- Contact:
Re: Anchor
That’s a bummer bfun, I know some people that put small PWC fenders on their expensive anchors on long lines so they can retrieve them if they come off the main line, but I boat in 3’ of water so no need for me.Bfun220 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:50 pm Not to derail this but......
I had a digger anchor and like it. Held the boat well in our sand/mud bottom lake. Yesterday I toss it over and while taking up slack line feel the tension let go. So when I bring it back up, all I've got is the loop where the line attacks. The rest of it is sitting in 12ft of water. Apparently there's a nut that holds this in place. And said nut can back off. So if your using a digger I'd check your nut.
1996 252 Whipple tuned 454 Magnum MPI, 496 exhaust, Corsa Captains Call, B3 w/Simrek drive shower.
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: Anchor
PSA folks! Check your nut(s).Bfun220 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:50 pm Not to derail this but......
I had a digger anchor and like it. Held the boat well in our sand/mud bottom lake. Yesterday I toss it over and while taking up slack line feel the tension let go. So when I bring it back up, all I've got is the loop where the line attacks. The rest of it is sitting in 12ft of water. Apparently there's a nut that holds this in place. And said nut can back off. So if your using a digger I'd check your nut.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
