New Member - Kentucky Lake

Post Reply
KyClapp
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:04 pm
Location: Kentucky
Contact:

New Member - Kentucky Lake

Post by KyClapp »

Hello all and thanks in advance for your insight. I’ll take all of it into consideration. My family has owned a few bass boats and tritoons over the years but never a Cobalt, unfortunately.

That being said, I’m eyeing a 2019 R5 with the following options (listed for $105k). I think it’s been in inventory a bit and they are needing to move it. Price doesn’t seem unreasonable but can it be purchased for less? I’d prefer the 380 but if I could get in this one for the right money I’d probably do it....won’t have many passengers...my dog and girlfriend primarily.

VOLVO V8-350CE DUO PROP
3-COLOR CUSTOM SANDSTONE
ACCENT STRIPE – NAVY
INTERIOR, #2 TERRA/PEBBLE
QUILTED PATTERN UPHOLSTERY ACCENTS, NAVY
CHROME LETTER, CHROME
SEAGRASS, STRAW
PROP, VLV, SS, DUO,
C CHAIR, TER/NAVY STITCH, DELMAR
SS ACCENTS (BOW & C/PIT)
DUAL BATTERY SWITCH W/ACR
PREM SND W/TRAN SPEAKERS
PUMP OUT HEAD
TRIM TABS
NAVY COBALT MONOGRAMS & STITCHING
ALL PEBBLE BEACH VINYL
AFT WALK THRU FLOORING
FENDER CLIPS, W/LINE
ARCH- WHITE W/ BIMINI TOP NAVY
FULL MOORING COVER
LIGHTS, DOCKING, SS
W/FLAGPOLE
MARINE MAT, VLIP P/FORM, TERRA
SWIM P/FORM LIGHTING
REMOTE TRIM SWITCH
LED INTERIOR ACCENT LIGHTING, R/G/B
ACCENT LIGHTS, CONTROLLER, LITE
PORT SUNPAD FILLER W/O DINETTE
110V BATTERY CHARGER
EXT, FIRE, AUTOMATIC
TOOL KIT

Thanks in advance and nice to meet you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 5377
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: New Member - Kentucky Lake

Post by Ytmsn »

Welcome from Oklahoma! That's a beautiful boat and it sounds like a deal. Go for it. T
And there is probably some room from there if its left over inventory. Dealers will usually offer a substantial discount this time of year, so get down in in ditch with him and wrestle!

And welcome aboard!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
User avatar
ajcampen
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 pm
Location: Columbus, Oh
Contact:

Re: New Member - Kentucky Lake

Post by ajcampen »

great looking boat, only thing it is missing is a trailer. I think that boat is set up perfectly. Buy Buy Buy. Welcome from Columbus Ohio
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: New Member - Kentucky Lake

Post by Big Block Power »

I didn't say this. That engine will be ok. Go for it.
Let's see some pictures of the inside. I like the sound of blue stitching. Where are you going to be using her.
Welcome from Wisconsin. Go badgers
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
KyClapp
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:04 pm
Location: Kentucky
Contact:

Re: New Member - Kentucky Lake

Post by KyClapp »

A few interior shots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: New Member - Kentucky Lake

Post by Big Block Power »

That's sharp. I like it. So I don't get it why Cobalt doesn't put the same pattern on the bfc. That's so bad. I would have them make it match.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: New Member - Kentucky Lake

Post by AsLan7 »

.
Hey KyClapp. Welcome to the CobaltChat forum. So glad you found us!

Great looking machine my friend. I'm with ya' on the engine. 380 or more would be sweet. Pick it up for under 90k (offer 80k) out the door with a trailer, winterization, and fall detail next year and it may be worth it. :D

Thanks for the pics and welcome aboard mate!

.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests