220s Service Soon light
220s Service Soon light
I have a 2017 220s with a Mercruiser 6.2 (300HP) and while at the lake today my service soon indicator came on, I am wondering maybe if I have bad fuel?? No alarms or horns heard just the indicator.
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: 220s Service Soon light
Without being able to see or read the code it's hard to say. Glad it's still running good.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: 220s Service Soon light
Thanks for the response I live 2 hours from the dealer so it turns into a whole thing lol
Re: 220s Service Soon light
Does it have the cool fuel module?
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
Re: 220s Service Soon light
Share a couple pics of your engine?
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: DuckDuckGo [Bot] and 41 guests

